Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

[Recreated] The LBP2 Play-for-Play (P4P) Thread

This is a discussion on [Recreated] The LBP2 Play-for-Play (P4P) Thread within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; Hey everyone, this is a re-creation of the P4P thread. The trophy requires 50 unique LBP2 plays on your level. ...

PRO Member

[Recreated] The LBP2 Play-for-Play (P4P) Thread

Hey everyone, this is a re-creation of the P4P thread. The trophy requires 50 unique LBP2 plays on your level. The rules/guidelines should be pretty straight forward:

1) Search through the past week or two of posts and queue up the levels of other players using lbp.me
    2) Post your PSN and a lbp.me link to your level so others can queue it.
    3) Play all the levels you have queued! People who posted prior to you are much more likely to play your level after you have taken the initiative to play theirs. You can also comment on their level so they are more likely to see that you played it.
    4) Continue to provide updates here and play the levels of new posters so people know you are still contributing. Make sure you return every play given to you!

----------------------

EDIT: I have the platinum trophy and do not need any more plays. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by mjglover; 04-03-2012 at 01:15 PM.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi - so i need 21 plays
    level - Old Factory - Old Factory By Jelti_2 - LBP.me
    user id - Jelti_2

thanks in advance - leave a comment and i'll play yours when i can

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Reaperplaya
    Level: The Cove
    The Cove By ReaperPlaya - LBP.me

8 More Plays!
    Keep them coming
    Will play everyone's levels that played mine tomorrow.

PRO Member

Jelti and Reaper, I have played both of your levels. Please return when you can.

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi Play my level please. The favor will be returned
    Level: No Escape
    No Escape By AiBarut - LBP.me

PRO Member

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Grimm_12_

Level: stevie steve world

i need all 50 plays... ill start playing yours on the weekend. thanks!

PRO Member

Hi, I currently need 24 plays.

Level: My First Level. 7 trophies. By NightRaven77 - LBP.me

Thanks in advance. EDIT: I still need 2 unique plays.

I've played all levels through post 9. I've queued gregganddjah's for tonight.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks to all.
    Last edited by NightRaven77; 02-29-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: got it
    77th platinum: LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes (PS3). 85th PSN/non-platinum 100%: Kilka. NightRaven77's Trophy Checklist

PRO Member

Grimm and NightRaven, I have queued both your levels, I will play them by tomorrow evening at the latest.

I need 4 more plays: Temple Platforms (with race and custom items) By mjglover - LBP.me

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone, you are all queued, I'll play tomorrow!
    ID: greggandjah

Here's my level to play, very quick one! Greggandjah By greggandjah - LBP.me

Cheers mates!

Edit: sorry guys, I didn't have the opportunity to play since my message, so for sure now, your levels will be played tomorrow!
    Last edited by greggandjah; 10-08-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Played everyone that has posted on here so if you can return the favor I would appreciate it, thanks!

P4P PS3T Yays or Boos

Also, have another one called Battle Rumble which you can play if you want that is a versus level if you have friends for fun.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys, need 12 more plays on my level: Sackinator Deathmatch by GAmer354

Have queued your levels and will play them soon.

(Note: I haven't queued the levels that have 50 plays already.)

EDIT: Got all 50 plays, thanks everyone!
    Last edited by GAmer354; 10-12-2011 at 08:22 PM.

I make my own mayo!

Please play whichever level has most plays and heart me and level and I will do the same for you. Thanks.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have played everyone's level now in this thread, apart from sloppywaffle. You need to link me to your level using LBP.me or give me the name of your level sloppywaffle. If you haven't returned the favour already here's a link to my level. Thanks.

No Escape By AiBarut - LBP.me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I played for everyone here but GAmer354 and sloppywaffle, but no worries you are queued!!!
    So if you don't mind returning the favor, I'd appreciate so much!!!! Good day

PRO Member

Hi everyone, I have the trophy now. There is a simple way to boost your plays, although this has been very helpful and got me about half the way there.

I have queued up the levels of the remaining P4Ps I have to return (gregg, gamer, and RPGhope), and I will play them all in a few hours from now. I will no longer actively post on this thread, but I will return all plays given to me up until the time I finish the platinum for this game (which, if they don't fix the scoreboard thing soon, is going to take a while). Thanks, and good luck everyone!

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone! I need only 20 plays to my lvl "P4P easy versus" please help me.If you play my lvl send comment and i play your lvl.
    My lvl : Information not available - LBP.me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: CPTAlexSoap
    Level: TRON TEST
    Link: TRON TEST By CPTAlexSoap - LBP.me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need two more plays on my level!

Link is in the second post on top.

Play my level and/or leave a message and I'll play yours back!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I queued all your levels and will play them now. :-)

Please play my level. I'll regularly check it and return the favour.

Offtopic:
    For those who also play LBP1, I still need the Create trophy. So if you're interested just heart me and my levels there and I'll return the favour.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast