Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The Official LittleBigPlanet2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official LittleBigPlanet2 Boosting Thread within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; Originally Posted by mdab1290 Hello people. I'm now moving onto clearing up the remaining LBP2 trophies I need for the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mdab1290 View Post
    Hello people. I'm now moving onto clearing up the remaining LBP2 trophies I need for the plat after getting it for the first game. Co-op trophies I need are Grapple Hooked, 25 Versus wins and 50 unique plays on one of my levels where I have 19 plays currently (have posted on the P4P thread). I don't need story trophies but i'm willing to help others with them if they can return the favour. My username is mdab1290
    Hi mdab1290, I can help with the 50 unique plays on your level. Can you help with mine too?
    Great Pyramid Chambers By dgeorgiou - LBP.me

The Stereotype Killer

My PSN is Alliren. I need help with mainly the 50 plays on a level and a few other random ones here and there.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi dgeorgiou

I will add you tonight and help you out when we both are online. I'm British so hopefully we'll get online together at some point, i've queued up your level though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mdab1290 View Post
    Hi dgeorgiou

I will add you tonight and help you out when we both are online. I'm British so hopefully we'll get online together at some point, i've queued up your level though.
    cool, I'll get online after I finish work tonight, so around 8pm? Which level of yours are you trying to get to 50 with? I have 3 controllers so can help you with the grapple hooked trophy too if you want.

I need help with the story mode bubbles with the x2, x3 and x4 sections of some of the levels.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just started playing LBP2 this week, got the plat on LBP1. Working through the story levels, just completed Da Vinci (collected all score bubbles and aced all levels so far!), and mixing it up with some community play to get the 160 Yays or Boos, Voterator, 25 Online Verses Wins, etc. trophies. I am happy to help on whatever you need, but would love to knock out the coop versus trophies with someone in one session if possible. And if you want to team up on story levels, I'd be up for that too!

PSN id: terragreen
    Timezone: GMT-5 (ET)
    Last edited by terragreen; 05-02-2012 at 10:49 AM.
    Give me a minute, I need to get to a save point...meanwhile, if you have a Facebook account please join the Achievement/Trophy Hunters group. Tell them Terragreen sent you.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by terragreen View Post
    Just started playing LBP2 this week, got the plat on LBP1. Working through the story levels, just completed Da Vinci (collected all score bubbles and aced all levels so far!), and mixing it up with some community play to get the 160 Yays or Boos, Voterator, 25 Online Verses Wins, etc. trophies. I am happy to help on whatever you need, but would love to knock out the coop versus trophies with someone in one session if possible. And if you want to team up on story levels, I'd be up for that too!

PSN id: terragreen
    Timezone: GMT-5 (ET)
    I need 25 Online Versus Wins as well.

Add me: Esben sej

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need help with "Grapple Hooked". I have 3 controllers so only need 1 person.

PSN: PrimoSkyline

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ropu12345 / Short And Sweet

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking for someone to help with the 25 versus wins trophy, if your interested add me, my PSN is Xplicit316 also if people could help towards the 50 plays trophy i would be grateful just search my name if you can help

Oh Reary!

Always looking for people to dive in with and play level packs with

Looking for 15/25 dive ins, 25 vs wins, create a level with others and just in general I love to play as stated before
    Psn- Ashes2Ashley00

Lvl 6 - Silver

Although I've posted on here before, I still need the same trophies I did before pretty much. I need the 2x, 3x, 4x score bubbles and still need the 50 plays. If anyone wants to add me, feel free, put lbp 2 in the message and I'll add you. I will p4p, and have many levels still queued to play. Thanks.
    O, I'm GMT but online a fair amount. If I'm playing something else, message me if you need me to play. Thanks guys and gals.
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Oh Reary!

Looking for boost, in all story mode prize bubbles and need boosting partner in the muppets dlc pack

PSN: Ashes2Ashley00

http://lbp.me/u/Ashes2Ashley00

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me, i need most online trophies. I'm available a lot of the time to do them. I also speak english and a bit of spanish.

ID: TrololoBR

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ID: Eruyom

I need the Versus Trophys, i also got a Level to it within seconds thx to a glicht so add me and lets do it fast.
    “Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need Play 50 unique plays on my level. Please play my level and like it, send me a message and I will play yours!!
    PSN ID = Rayzero2002
    Last edited by Rayzero2002; 06-10-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Any online trophy that you see I don't have (yeah I'm lazy).. Plus collecting all the prize bubbles... Add me if you can help: TNT-BeastieBoy65

Lvl 6 - Silver

Need help with "Grapple Hooked".
    psn - zorry777
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need help with some online trophies and if you can play my level i play yours back )

psn: j26_star
    Platbar made by:In2

Oh Reary!

Hey I'll help you out with it
    Thanks to djunglist, for the cute sig

Oh Reary!

I'm at 97% for all prize bubbles, if someone could help me out for all those last few, you'd have an eternal lbp partner
    Thanks to djunglist, for the cute sig

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast