problems publishing my levels

This is a discussion on problems publishing my levels within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't seem to want me to publish my levels ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

problems publishing my levels

I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't seem to want me to publish my levels without copying over my other level. I already lost 1 level trying to get all the create trophies and I got all except the level link trophy. I looked at the trophy guide and followed it step by step and that was the only trophy that I didn't get. I really don't want to copy over my other level since I have 37 plays on it, as I still need that trophy for 50 plays as well. Oh, and why can't I dive in? I keep getting kicked or it times out and won't let me get any credit for it. Lucky dip seems to not be working for me either. Not sure if it matters, but I have the special edition on disc. Can someone please help me?

She Got Me Up All Night

The dive in feature in LittleBigPlanet sucks to begin with. You have to be patient when attempting to do dive ins. Be nice to the people you are joining and ask them to play a community level just do that 25x and your golden.

As for your problem I don't exactly know what your having a hard time with because you make a level and publish it anywhere on your moon? When you copy a published level you have the option to place it anywhere.

Synthwave <3

Usually when you publish a level it will take you to your Earth where you can place the level wherever you want. There's always the option to place it on top of a level you already published (to re-publish), but you should be able to move around and place a new one somewhere else.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us