View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

5 18.52%
  • 3 - Moderate

13 48.15%
  • 4 - Hard

9 33.33%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

The Old Guy

Acing the levels is much easier than LBP1, as is the "help required" online piece.

I voted easy.

Of course, the answer right now is "impossible" due to the scoreboard issues.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Acing the levels is much easier than LBP1, as is the "help required" online piece.

I voted easy.

Of course, the answer right now is "impossible" due to the scoreboard issues.
    Is the scoreboard issue fixed? Because I'm planning on getting the game.....and I don't want not to be able to get the platinum

spi
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate for me. Some of those levels I had to ace were pretty hard, and finding people online and joining games was a pain.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'd say its between moderate and hard, i voted for hard but only because 'Where In the World Is Avalon Centrifuge?' was beyond bullshit to ace, all the rest of the trophies are easy.

Sez
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted Moderate difficult.

The hardest trophy its ace every story level, this trophie can take too much time thanks to cheap deaths, and isome levels are challenging, but after a couple of tries you can ace even the hardest level.

The One and Only

3 - Moderate

Everything is easy except for acing all levels and getting 50 plays for a level I published. 1440 Minutes of Create I did on my own, and now I'm at least 9.000 minutes in.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Retired

My vote is moderate, some levels were hard to ace

Legalize it...

Moderate, easier than the first though...

*insert Latin phrase*

Moderate. Noticeably easier than numero uno, but still some difficult stages to ace, and the grinding wins and such can be a pain.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I Find Its Hard And Easy But Yes Lbp1 Is More Hard

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2- easy . Now that the scoreboards are fixed, I ran through the 1st level again and got my platinum. The only reason this is not very easy is because the 1440 minutes of create is torture, speaking from someone who is not very creative...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hard: A few tough levels to ace + some annoying trophies + 1440 minutes of create (though it seems I might be getting more creative).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A lot easier than the first LBP...
    koxy1987

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate: way easier than LBP1, but not a cakewalk. Aceing all levels is still somewhat challenging.

PRO Member

Moderate - Echo what a lot of others said, easier than the first, and a fun game.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

The Girl Gamer

Moderate: Acing the levels was way easier than LBP1, but like 3 levels did became a pain to ace. Getting 50 plays was also a pain to do since your level probably won't get noticed at all. I basically had to wait for randoms to join and quickly sneak into my level just to get 1 play. The 1,440 Minutes in Create mode was the most time consuming trophy, especially if you aren't creating anything.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Moderate.

I started playing the game in autumn 2011 and finished most of the trophies then except for a few annoying "social" trophies. Single player was fun and the sole reason I purchased this game. I'd say acing all the story levels is easy. It was already quite easy in LBP1 and it was even easier now, even for someone like me who hardly plays platforming / jump n run games.
    The multiplayer is another thing. You'll either have to enjoy it very much and possible have fun spending a lot of time on creating levels and creating good ones or you have to be ready for a long and boring time. You need to play 75 cooperative community levels, win 25 versus levels, spend 24 hours in create mode, rate at least 160 different community levels and get 50 unique players play one of your levels. For versus wins and unique players boosting is an option but either way getting all the non story related trophies is a pain in the butt.