Scoreboards Not Working

This is a discussion on Scoreboards Not Working within the LittleBigPlanet 2 forum, part of the L; I'm going for the trophy for placing in the top 25% of players in 5 community level scoreboards (with at ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Scoreboards Not Working

I'm going for the trophy for placing in the top 25% of players in 5 community level scoreboards (with at least 50 other players in them) - Actually Quite Good. I have played several levels with 50 or more plays where the scoreboard at the end of the level says I have placed first and there are other names on the scoreboard. When I go into the pins section to check my progress towards this trophy, it still says 0/5.

Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?
    Last edited by Matticus182; 10-10-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Currently Boosting: Resident Evil 6
    Currently Playing: Plants vs Zombies & Assassin's Creed 4

Legalize it...

They have been down for a long time to my understanding, they were supposed to fix it, just havent yet...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

They have been down for about two months now thats just one thing your not gonna get until they fix it but who knows how long that could take...

Call of Duty: MW2, Fallout 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty World at War, Red Dead Redemption
    Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Black Ops, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted 2 Among Theives, MAG, Little Big Planet
    Little Big Planet 2, InFamous, Dead Nation, Borderlands, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed 2, Skyrim, InFamous 2
    Saints Row: The Third, Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

PRO Member

The "Actually Quite Good" trophy is still achievable, it's the story-level based ones that are not. However, it might be a little bugged for levels where you can actually get high scores. I would suggest searching "PS3T" and play some of those that have more than 50 plays, are quick, but with no score bubbles. Since everyone gets 0 points, you should get progress towards the trophy.
    Currently working on: Jak 3

Platinums (25): 3D Dot Game Heroes, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i had the same problem with the trophy.

The One and Only

The leaderboards have been down since June 20, 2011. There hasn't been a word on when they'll be back. Sorry, but you're out of luck

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0