View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

1 6.67%
  • Easy

7 46.67%
  • Moderate

4 26.67%
  • Hard

3 20.00%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the LittleBigPlanet Karting forum, part of the L; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were very easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Resident PHD

I gave the game a 3. There are some tricky prize bubbles to get and without a dedicated boosting partner getting 25 wins online is not easy.

The main problem is I had an impossible time trying to find anyone online and staying connected is also a challenge. UFG needs to fix the online ASAP because it is ruining an otherwise AWESOME game.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Legalize it...

Moderate. Fun game but they need to fix the online...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would almost vote moderate because of the problems online. But I give it an 'easy'. You just have to be really patient with some of the online trophies. and you pretty much HAVE to boost some of them.

She Got Me Up All Night

I've had this game platinum for awhile now and don't know why I haven't voted yet but this game was a piece of cake! Winning races is easy and almost all the bubbles are obvious with the exception of a few. If you are great at racing in this game it should be a piece of cake online but trying to connect with someone online is more or less the only thing difficult about this game
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, the single player was easy and fun the whole way but the online trophies took forever. Particularly the "1st in 25 races". With the game always crashing, players always leaving, and me sucking at driving, it took over 200 races.

Little Big planet is known for having totally stupid trophies that rely on other online players. It's a pity.

The Girl Gamer

Easy: Getting the platinum trophy is easy. The single player was easy. Spending 24 hours in create mode is so much easier than LittleBigPlanet 2. The online trophies are easy if you have a friend. Only issues is that some online trophies are glitched due to the fact that the servers in this game is horrible. As long you have patience, you'll get the online trophies quickly. The easiest LittleBigPlanet game so far.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Voted hard because of how broken this game is. I experienced glitches with every single online trophy, and even some of the offline trophies. I found the mini-games inane, and half of them were so difficult that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the score needed for the prize bubbles, so I bought the time saver pack. I finally got platinum the other day and immediately traded it in.

Trophies soon.

2 Easy or 3/10. Only reason to vote this any higher is if certain trophies glitched but luckly none have on me. The one online trophy that could take some skill can just be boosted but recommended as it's known to glitched. Only trouble was the Stuck in a Traffic Jam level in SP but otherwise this easy and is a fairly rare plat.

PRO Member

Voted Easy also. Thankfully I didn't experience any glitches other than I won more than 25 races before the trophy popped.

Winning races is easy and the prize bubles were not hard to get.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

voted easy b/c u can buy the dlc that gives u all the prize bubbles and the 24 hours i just left my ps3 on all night. The only thing that i had to grind was the online matches but war_boy98 helped me. thx war_boy98 for the help!

Mr. Bubbles!

If it wasn't for the glitched trophies, this game would be easy. The single player is fun and enjoyable and if you're really lazy you can get the prize bubble pack (i got all the bubbles myself).
    The online is atrocious and is what makes this game crappy. The servers are terribad and the trophy glitching is beyond annoying. With this in consideration, i'd say that game would be hard just because of the broken multiplayer. Aside from that, the game is easy. So if you don't experience the glitches, you'll have an easy ride

To meet in the middle of both of my ratings, I voted moderate

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Dead Island
    Working On: Bioshock, Dark Souls, & Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this game is easy but beware some trophies glitch they take a while to show up