Ride Scroller question.

This is a discussion on Ride Scroller question. within the LittleBigPlanet Karting forum, part of the L; I'm going thru the story line now and getting all the prize bubbles. I got 100% prize bubbles on ride ...

PRO Member

Ride Scroller question.

I'm going thru the story line now and getting all the prize bubbles. I got 100% prize bubbles on ride scroller and finished the race but it didn't give me Level Looted or Level Starred. Is it necessary to have these for this challenge mission or do you just need all the bubbles?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

PRO Member

Just checked and you only need the bubbles, and for the levels without bubbles you can skip them if you want as you don't even have to complete them.

PRO Member

Thx a lot!!

Yeah I'm dumb lmao. I checked the other challenge missions I did and none of them gave me Star or Looted either. No clue why I thought this one would haha. But thx again!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007