Online trophy questions

This is a discussion on Online trophy questions within the LittleBigPlanet Karting forum, part of the L; I'm gonna borrow a word from one of my fav movies "Inception" I need a little more specificity on the ...

PRO Member

Online trophy questions

I'm gonna borrow a word from one of my fav movies "Inception"

I need a little more specificity on the explanations for some of the trophies.

For playing 100 community levels, do I have to play 100 unique levels or can I replay the same level 100 times.

For the trophy for coming in first place 25 times online, can I get a buddy and play the same level 25 times and get it or does it have to be unique levels. Like can we both just vote to play the same level again 25 times and get this trophy that way so i can bypass all of the loading. Also, can this trophy be obtained by playing VS levels in the Story Mode online or does it HAVE to be community levels.

I normally don't like 'boosting' my trophies, but this game fooled me. I loved LBP and LBP2, but this game kinda got old fast. Guess the karting just isn't as fun as the platforming.

Thanks for any help I get!!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 4 - Silver

To my knowledge you need to win against a human player online (split screen doesn't count) in 25 different community levels. You also have to play 100 different community levels. I'm not sure if it's necessary but I'd suggest to always opt "play online". You don't need to have human players for the 100 levels trophy though. Story levels don't count for either. Also some people reportedly needed more than 300 levels for the trophy to pop. Chances are the trophies might not pop for 25 wins / 100 finished levels right away. Also don't rely on the stats on lbpk.me, you cannot deduce by them if the trophy will pop shortly or not. Good luck!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Lol I didn't notice the post was from 2013, just saw it was July. Anyway hope the answer may be helpful for someone.