View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 6.67%
  • 2 - Easy

11 73.33%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 13.33%
  • 4 - Hard

1 6.67%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Lollipop Chainsaw forum, part of the L; Thanks to Marccap of the Banner Team for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to Marccap of the Banner Team for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 06-19-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I found the game to be easy myself the only thing that was annoying was the scenes where nick acted like a pussy man up bitch!!! other than that great game well worth the money

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy game to plat in the end. And its possible to do with 3-4 Days

WHO DAT!!!!

pretty easy plat and a fun game. takes about 3 play thrus but it was easy to do, slashing zombies doesnt get old in this game

Lvl 4 - Silver

Like previous Suda51's games, it is pretty easy to get Platinum for this game, except that some of the Trophies require a bit of grinding, thus make it a bit of time-consuming, such as Love Nick, Zombie Slayer!?, Super Shopper, Perfect Body, and Master Sushi Chef. Other trophies such as trophies that require you to beat Juliet's father score on each Stages can be easily obtained by playing Normal/Hard, and fully leveled up Juliet's stats and powerful combos such as Armadillo Spin, Holy Chainsaw, etc.

PRO Member

Easy - Just got stuck on stage 2 of beating dads score which I recommend playing on hard and use loads of drop kicks. Otherwise not a bad game and the trophies are quite simple.

All out of bubblegum.....

I'm with everyone else, nothing to hard, but you have to have some skill for the dash trophy, and getting some of the dad's scores. I liked the game, took me about a month to plat (family always comes first).
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I would have voted 2.5 but went with 3 because some trophies can be annoying at times.
    BLANK FRIEND REQUEST WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I give it a 2. Most trophies are really easy to get. Some are a bit time consuming, but nothing complicated. The only one that gave me some trouble was the No Fear of Heights trophy, and that was only for 20 minutes or so. As well I never quite understood the trophy on stage two where you have to get all medals by dashing, but I got it haha.

An old-fashioned cowboy

2 - Easy for me on this game. The only hard part was beating Dad's scores on two of the levels: the level with zombie baseball and the arcade level with the gondola mini game. The arcade level score becomes very easy to beat once you use the exploit to farm coins in part of the level. The level with the zombie baseball is still kinda tricky since there aren't any exploits for it. Also now that I remember that Gondola trophy was frustrating.
    Last edited by SirDrRoger; 11-06-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm gonna have to say HARD for this one. Mainly due to the fact that I felt this game was just god-aweful. I put it down for a couple months because I spent HOURS stuck on the gondola game going for 'No Fear Of Heights'. Finally went back to it and got past that spot only to realize that I had to beat that part again without dying at all for the ranking mode. Which has no checkpoints. Getting 'Go, Medal Racer, Go!' was a pain as well. I utterly regret spending money on this game and I will never again play a game by this Suda51.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I voted Moderate but mainly because I seriously made a mistake of not being as aware of trophies which would've saved me time. I played the game to finish disregarding trophies, went back to realize that I had to replay the game entirely for the highscore trophies. Yes, that was another mistake because after that I should've been watching for the trophies for each boss.

Regardless all of the trophies were not hard to obtain except for "no fear of heights". That one sucked so bad. If not done perfect then you had to go to a far away checkpoint, play through for 10mins to get to the spot to just fail again. I swear I spent about 2 hours doing this trophy.

Although I screwed up a lot the game was fun. I'm a pretty open minded gamer so I like a lot of different styles of games. This one was very entertaining.

PRO Member

Voted easy. Other than a couple of the beat dads score it really wasn't hard. More of a grind and a little time consuming for me.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Dull Ember

2 easy, a big ball of fun.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very easy, did it in a week.

B**TCH I EAT PEOPLE