Lollipop Chainsaw Pros

This is a discussion on Lollipop Chainsaw Pros within the Lollipop Chainsaw forum, part of the L; This thread is mainly for all you Legendary Zombie Hunters. I've been having a HELL of a time beating dad's ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lollipop Chainsaw Pros

This thread is mainly for all you Legendary Zombie Hunters. I've been having a HELL of a time beating dad's scores on both level 2 and level 4 (from what I've read, they seem to be the two everyone has had the most trouble with). I've tried both levels on Story Mode and on Ranking Mode and I still can't pop either of the trophies. I've followed the guide on the forums (which is outstanding), checked Google and other forums for anything I might be missing and have watched youtube videos on people's runs.

My question to those who have Platinum'd this game, what difficulty did you do it on? I've been trying both on Hard mode and I've read that you should just do it on Easy and be done with it. Even when I think my Sparkle Hunting is above average, it still doesn't seem to be enough. If these was answered elsewhere or more information was provided, my apologies in advance. Any tips anyone feels like provided would be most appreciated, as I'm starting to get frustrated. :p

Thanks!

PRO Member

Level 2 - to beat dads score i did it on hard and followed the guide for the sparkle hotspots etc. Use dropkicks to daze the zombies also for quicker kills. With the basketball bit dont kill te big zombie as he slows down the scoring but u still get the zombie kill points but u will have enough time to get 100 points still.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

tip- get good with learning the moves
    best if all your stats are maxed
    collect as much medals as you can while speeding thru the level
    the more sparkle hunting the better
    armadillo spin and holy chainsaw are your friends

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Check the guide...it will give you tips on both those levels

Lollipop Chainsaw Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks guys, I'm reading over all of your advice and trying again nowish. As far as making zombies groggy, do any of you use Juliet's Butt Bounce a lot? It looks like it could be extremely useful for grouping and zombies and making them groggy.

As for combos, I use Holy Chainsaw a lot and Chainsaw Slash I think it's called (Square, Square, Square, Triangle).

Davey, your guide is awesome! I particularly like the parts about Sparkle Locations. Also, can I join your Playboy club?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Incredible tips guys, they totally worked! Love Nick was my last trophy and I just popped the Platinum about 10 minutes ago. Thanks again!!