View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

2 33.33%
  • Easy

3 50.00%
  • Moderate

1 16.67%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Lone Survivor forum, part of the L; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

PRO Member

I ll vote 4 very easy, as a Horror Survival veteran this game difficulty is a joke i can say is a walk in a park but the experience is huge play it and u know what im talking bout

PRO Member

Moderate, there are a lot of things a guy could mess up and playing through the game not using a gun can be really annoying.

Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I agree with tuvuu but it is not quite moderate difficulty, easy here. Fun game even if it is not scary but more comical.

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

That Southern B****

Easy

For the most part, as long as you know what you are doing or find a really good guide, this game isn't really that hard. There are a few trophies that make it a little difficult such as no mirrors and no kills, but you can easily get around those (like doing no mirrors on straight kill run). The entire plat takes maybe 6 hours so what difficulty there is isn't really that hard.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

A plat a month!

I voted easy. With a guide, this game is a walk in the park.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Very easy.

I used a guide after the first playthrough. Without a guide the trophies will definitely take longer to achieve but the game is not much harder. You basically have infinite ammo. Normal zombies can be easily killed with three headshots and once you're practiced you can easily do it without getting hit. Sneaking past enemies is easy when available and later on you have also infinite flares. I had some troubles on my second playthrough getting the food combination and ham trophies because the guide was somewhat poorly on that subject and it took me over 30 pills until the MWWB finally gave me a tin of pickles (I failed to keep the beans for that).
    I needed a third playthrough because I didn't care for the no mirror trophy and because I missed the stereo trophy on my second playthrough. Btw I needed 3 1/2 hours on my first (blue/red) playthrough, 2 1/2 on my second (green/white) and just 1 hour 49 minutes on my third playthrough (ending up green).