Madden 13 ultimate team info

This is a discussion on Madden 13 ultimate team info within the Madden NFL 13 forum, part of the M; here's a link to watch a webcast that's about an hour long that gives TON of info on MUT this ...

Prayer Warrior

Madden 13 ultimate team info

here's a link to watch a webcast that's about an hour long that gives TON of info on MUT this year. a lot has changed and in my opinion it's all for the better. they are really stepping up their game this year with MUT and other editions will fail in comparison to this year. check out the video and feel free to discuss here.

Madden 13 Live Streaming Webcast | EA SPORTS

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

You weak azz niggs

I can't wait to get this in a few weeks

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Always liked MUT better than FUT. Whatever that shit was, hopefully they don't ALLOW you to buy coins from PSN store. Because 11, and 12 n00bs did that and had amazing overalls where veterans (me) actually ranked up our teams getting OUR OWN coins, but were not able to create success due to the n00bs. Also hope they fix the trading system, and the leaderboards being updated would be a nice addition.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I can't wait to get this in a few weeks
    dude i'm so excited i can't wait either. madden is actually doing this year what it said it was doing the past 5 and that's actually change the game. their are so many changes to every mode this year and the game itself has a new physics engine, it's going to be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    Always liked MUT better than FUT. Whatever that shit was, hopefully they don't ALLOW you to buy coins from PSN store. Because 11, and 12 n00bs did that and had amazing overalls where veterans (me) actually ranked up our teams getting OUR OWN coins, but were not able to create success due to the n00bs. Also hope they fix the trading system, and the leaderboards being updated would be a nice addition.
    yes you will be able to buy coins from psn this year just like years past and use those coins to buy packs to get cards. you can even use coins this year to buy legendary packs as well as actual money. i don't have a problem with people buying coins as i do it to. it's a card game and that's what card games are about bro.....spending money to buy packs of cards to better your team. no issues here. and it doesn't mean someone is a noob just because they buy coins to buy packs of cards.....it just means they have the money to do so and wish to do it. it's really not that big of a deal. the trading system is one thing i haven't heard a lot on or really seen anything about but i've heard and seen rumors that there will be trades that involve multiple cards. so you could trade 2 or 3 cards for 1 or something like that. and i've even heard that you can add coins to trades which would be sweet. that will really cut down on people getting scammed.

You weak azz niggs

I wonder if the specials version will include legends again I'm not a diehard fan of MUT like some folks are, but folks can lose to my kid and his team again rofl. Like father like son

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I wonder if the specials version will include legends again I'm not a diehard fan of MUT like some folks are, but folks can lose to my kid and his team again rofl. Like father like son
    there's no special edition this year only the one regular so no extra legends like last year. and i hear ya about not being a die hard fan of MUT. it really has to grow on you. i started in madden 11 and played about 40% of the time and then carried over into madden 12 and played it about 70% of the time and i expect to spend even more time in that mode this year because they have really listened to the fans and have made some incredible changes that will only add to the mode. you should defiantly give it another go.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

On the first couple days, for launch, you can buy leg packs w/ coins, lol.
    I like the new layout for the cards, did you see the "Top Rated" ones? Their also gonna have #rd versions of those w/ better overalls. Which is pretty sick ha
    My favourite part is probably solo challenges tho, I can't wait for the 28th, cuz early release doesn't have mut lol.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BeAsT-CaNuCK View Post
    I can't wait for the 28th, cuz early release doesn't have mut lol.
    yeah i really wished MUT was available in the season ticket early release but it's not but that's ok cause i'm going to play the hell out of coach connected careers in my early release and that will hold me over till the 28th and then i get my hands on MUT lol