View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

0 0%
  • Easy

0 0%
  • Moderate

3 50.00%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

3 50.00%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL 13 forum, part of the M; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Prayer Warrior

this isn't a hard plat by no means. just time consuming so i would vote it now unofficially moderate

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 7 - Gold

I agree Johnny and to be honest, I think it's gonna be a fun one compared to the last couple. At least this one doesn't have any stupid luck-based trophies in it. I t will separate the true players from the whores though...

PRO Member

First off, people learn to read. Don't vote in the poll unless you've earned the platinum.

3. Moderate

This will be subjective. Now, it's mostly a grind for this platinum. Took me 107 hours of gaming. Nothing really "skill" based. Doing all the created superstars to a legacy and the 99 overall trophies take a bunch of time to get done. Now, with the online 25-600 total ranked H2H points trophies. It is impossible to boost. You cannot invite a friend to an online ranked game. So, if you're pretty good at madden(like me) then it won't take long. It took me 16 games to get to 600. Two of them 16 I lost connection and didn't get to finish, so technically 14 games.

All in all, a good game. Different from other maddens. Just a grind for platinum.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Sinner and Saint

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    First off, people learn to read. Don't vote in the poll unless you've earned the platinum.

3. Moderate

This will be subjective. Now, it's mostly a grind for this platinum. Took me 107 hours of gaming. Nothing really "skill" based. Doing all the created superstars to a legacy and the 99 overall trophies take a bunch of time to get done. Now, with the online 25-600 total ranked H2H points trophies. It is impossible to boost. You cannot invite a friend to an online ranked game. So, if you're pretty good at madden(like me) then it won't take long. It took me 16 games to get to 600. Two of them 16 I lost connection and didn't get to finish, so technically 14 games.

All in all, a good game. Different from other maddens. Just a grind for platinum.
    I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said EXCEPT for it took me way longer than 107 hours. You sim any?

And yeah, I'm with you on the 600 points. Didn't take me too long either, the average Joe can't play D to save his life. 40+ point games were frequent. I didn't really enjoy the MUT all that much but I never really cared for the mode in the first place so that was the worse part of the plat for me.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[QUOTE=00Highway00;365186]First off, people learn to read. Don't vote in the poll unless you've earned the platinum.

I find that response to be kind of rude. i don't know and don't care if they voted or not, but the first post he said "unofficially" and the second post was simply a response to the first... so its YOU who needs to read this:

"This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread"

from what I see, they were merely DISCUSSING.

and I for one think this is a badass game, though I'm addicted to the MUT which has taking my focus off the trophies for the time being lol.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzOutlaw View Post
    I find that response to be kind of rude. i don't know and don't care if they voted or not, but the first post he said "unofficially" and the second post was simply a response to the first... so its YOU who needs to read this:

"This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread"

from what I see, they were merely DISCUSSING.
    From what you see? Apparently, you don't see to well. If you look a little closer you will notice that the two people that commented above myself didn't vote in the poll. Soooooooo, wasn't talking about them.. Genius!! I insist that you stop trolling me, you can follow my comments around all day if you like. I'm going to make you look like a bigger jackass everytime.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

still working on this platinum -__- man, gotta tell you, those "beating legacy points" are superb-long. just finished for QB (16,000) and RB (13,000), im already tired as hell. cant imagine working on for WR (20,000).

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't have it yet and it looks tough, but honestly I really like this style of trophies compared to in past Maddens. It's a good mix of trophies spread out over nearly all the game modes, and no bs ones like the win a fumble pileup in the endzone trophies (though the Tebow one is close, but throwing a TD is a lot more skill than hoping for a fumble in the endzone).
    PS3 Platinum List: Need For Speed Undercover, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, NCAA Football '10, Madden NFL '10, Fuel, Midnight Club Los Angeles, Madden NFL '11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Need For Speed Shift, Burnout Paradise, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Pure, NCAA Football '12, Madden NFL '12, NCAA Football '11, Battlefield 3