Paramour question

This is a discussion on Paramour question within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Hi guys and girls, here's the thing....i've done EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING in the game, i finished it, did ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Paramour question

Hi guys and girls, here's the thing....i've done EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING in the game, i finished it, did all the side missions, loyalty missions, explored every single planet in the galaxy and did their respective missions, i mean....i did everything the game has to offer, now...since at the end of the game says that you can continue to build relations and stuff i thought, hey i might get the paramour trophy without playing a second time, so i talked to garrus, and well shepard was like hey lets have a quality time together and he was like oh geez, that sounds cool and blablabla, later i talked to him again and he was like, doing some work here, but i haven't forgotten what you said.....now.....nothing happens...and since i don't have any missions to do or anything...does that mean that i HAVE to do a second playthrough? or i dunno....i restart the game and he goes to bed with my shepard, that's all i want to know, thanks for reading this long and stupid post ^^

Real Life Alchemist

I do believe you'll have to load a previous save or just restart the game.
    For me it always worked if I just flirted with my "target" and always choose the most flattering answer. If I did all these things my "love" scene always opened right before we went through the omega 4 relays. This is how I've done it in all my playthroughs (that's about 6 diffrent times).

But I must admit I never tried to get it AFTER I entered the Omega 4 relays.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

so it seems i have to play it again....is not that i don't want to (cuz i'm dying to play it again) but i want to beat mass effect 3 first , anyway, thanks for the help ^^

Real Life Alchemist

Go play ME2 before ME3 is released ;-) so you can remember everything again :p (it's what I'm doing right now ^^)