Insanity Mode

This is a discussion on Insanity Mode within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; I've started to play on insanity but somewhere along the game i've changed to veteran (wasn't used to the playmode) ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Insanity Mode

I've started to play on insanity but somewhere along the game i've changed to veteran (wasn't used to the playmode) now i want to swtch back to insanity because of the trophy. Do i have to start over again or is there some way to choose replaying missions (like COD).

Can't seem to find that option?

Also have the cerberus pack how do i play it?

Many thanks

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sorry but I'm pretty sure you have to start over (or use a save from before you changed the difficulty) and the crberus pack is just some things like the interactive comic and few new characters and missions in order to use them I'm pretty sure you just need to play through the game and they should just pop up like regular missions

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah you have to start the game on Insanity difficulty. It can't be change atall during the new game. So make sure you change the setting to Insanity before starting a new game.

Insanity if frustrating as the AI takes advantage and love to run at you and kick your ass. So don't change the setting even through annoyance or you'll have to start again. I felt like doing this myself. That's why I'm saying.

Cerberus is really just an extra character with a trophy if I remember right. And also a comic book story of the 1st Mass Effect with choices that affect the story in Mass Effect 2. Oh and a different costume/outfit too if I remember right. All you do is download the Cerberus Pack and install.

Roo Commander

With the Cerberus pack all you have to do is go to the planet/system that says recruit the veteran and gain his loyalty. It's same as recruiting any other companion.