Should I do over my playthrough for Mass Effect 3?* ME2 SPOILERS*

This is a discussion on Should I do over my playthrough for Mass Effect 3?* ME2 SPOILERS* within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Ok, I finished Mass Effect 2 last night, and I received the ending where Miranda died, which I tried to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Should I do over my playthrough for Mass Effect 3?* ME2 SPOILERS*

Ok, I finished Mass Effect 2 last night, and I received the ending where Miranda died, which I tried to avoid to earn the No One Left Behind trophy, being it my first of any RPG ever, I played on Casual with the jack-of-all-trades-class Soldier. I need to do another playthrough for "Paramour" and "Power Gamer" anyway, but I will have a pre-ordered CE copy of Mass Effect 3 waiting for me at Gamestop on Tuesday, so I could start up Mass Effect 3 playthrough right after and do a "perfect run" of both down the line. What do you guys think?

Thanks to in2 of the GIMP Guru's for the Signature and Avatar!
    My Platinum Trophy for Call of Duty: World at War is not legit! Sorry!

PRO Member

You wouldn't have to do another playthrough to get no one left behind. I took Miranda with me on the final mission and she died after the last boss was beat. I reloaded my save before the whole last mission and didn't take her to the last boss and she survived and got the No one left behind trophy.

If its important to you to have everyone alive for Me 3 and you have a previous save before the suicide mission that is what I would do.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Probably should start over. Just next time before the suicide mission have ALL upgrades, loyalty, and ship upgrade complete. I always take Miranda just so she tells illusive man she quits and still have everyone alive on insanity mode.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/