Second playthrough problem

This is a discussion on Second playthrough problem within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Just started my second playthrough to get power gamer and brawler. Still missing no one left behind. I was convinced ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Second playthrough problem

Just started my second playthrough to get power gamer and brawler. Still missing no one left behind. I was convinced that my saved game from the first playthrough were there and they vanished!! I'm definetely pissed off. Is there any way to retrieve them again or i have to pay it all over again? Damn it power gamer already gained and for the look of it brawler is going to be a piece of cake. Besides the fact of not losing any one is pretty sweet thinking of ME3.

I was thinking after gaining brawler to go in main menu of ps3 delete the last saved game i cross my fingers since there is another game saved there. Could it work?

Any help?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Um, it sounds like you just need to switch "careers". Once in the "Load Game" area, you should be able to hit, I think it's and it'll bring up a new menu letting you choose from all available characters you've created, then it'll show a list of that character's save files. Hope this helps.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks it was as you described only the button to switch careers is triangle. thanks a lot the plat is already mine!!