Help with getting paragon up and paragon questions

This is a discussion on Help with getting paragon up and paragon questions within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; After playing Me3 I figured I would go back and play ME2 in order to tweak my experience to prevent/or ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Help with getting paragon up and paragon questions

After playing Me3 I figured I would go back and play ME2 in order to tweak my experience to prevent/or cause certain things to happen. Don't worry, no me3 spoilers here.

My question is this (in the spoiler tag)- And i'd like someone who has beaten the game to answer to prevent things from being spoiled. but of course that's not required.

Toggle Spoiler

illegal in 9 countries

Better late than never...but here goes.

I never got past 75% on my bad-ass Renegade run. I had no problem with Tali's loyalty mission checks (she's useless so I left her till last) and no problem quelling the Jack / Miranda argument.

I knew I'd need 100% or close to Renegade points to resolve the Tali / Legion dispute, so I reconfigured my class skill to the 100% Paragon / Renegade bonus. That pushed me to the limit, but I still failed the check.

The solution was to side with Tali to retain her loyalty, then speak with Legion straight away to get another, lower check, resulting in the loyalty of both.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I got it high enough so that I was able to not take sides in the Legion/Tali dispute, so they both stayed loyal. I was around 80%. I wasn't high enough to get the same with Miranda and Jack. Miranda never gave me a chance to speak with her though I tried many times.
    Wish I was more help, but that's all I can tell ya.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I had a hell of a time with the Miranda/Jack one. Finally did some online searching and found an answe rthat worked. Basically, its easier to pass these if you haven't earned that much reputation, good or bad. I did only the quests relating to their stories until I got the paragon check and it worked. First couple of time, I did everything I could to try and get my paragon to its max, but it didn't work.