Minning, Easy Way?

This is a discussion on Minning, Easy Way? within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Oh my god, this is so fucking time wasting... is there any good places to mining X mineral? instead of ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Minning, Easy Way?

Oh my god, this is so fucking time wasting... is there any good places to mining X mineral? instead of scan every single plannet. I just want to have enogth Minerals to for Upgrades and not waste a week just scaning. Algo any tip to do a "fast scan"?

PRO Member

Bringing the PAIN

That and after the shadow broker you get directions to planets that are rich in certain things. So you can harvest them directly.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

Or if you have OCD like me, you can scan almost every planet in the game to the point of depletion and end up way too many resources So happy they took that out of ME3

Lvl 2 - Bronze

once you do the shadow broker mission you can go to the "survey information" machine, (if you have her to your back it's on the right). You can buy locations for each of the minerals including ezo. They will show up on your space map when you are making jumps and the planett will be marked for you when your in the right system. BUT if you don't at least "enter orebit" on planetts you might miss some cool optionial missions.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Obviously it helps to only mine Rich and Good planets, and don't spend time on any of the others. But my "method" is that I leave the mining for moments I am reading, or watching something on tv, or listening to podcasts or anything else that would leave me unable to play the actual game. Mining takes up such a small portion of your attention that it's fine to do while multitasking.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Or if you have OCD like me, you can scan almost every planet in the game to the point of depletion and end up way too many resources So happy they took that out of ME3
    You too? Glad it wasn't just me. This is the reason why it takes me so much longer to plat games lol. I do too much at times.