Can someone help me here?

This is a discussion on Can someone help me here? within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Hey everyone, here's the thing, i finished my second playthrough of ME2 on insanity and got my platinum ^^ (yeii), ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can someone help me here?

Hey everyone, here's the thing, i finished my second playthrough of ME2 on insanity and got my platinum ^^ (yeii), for this run i chose to have a relationship with miranda, everything went perfect and all, now at the end of every game you can decide to continue or to start a new game, so i continued, and thought hey....lets save here, and try to "go" for the other girls to see what happens (since i got them to the point of "dude, choose the girl you wanna be with cuz you can't have 2 at the same time") so i "broke up" with miranda to have a clear path to jack or tali, i went to one of them and start talking, after we finish the conversation where they agree to be with shepard.......the screen goes black.....and it stays there, i can pause the game, i can save or load, but nothing else, and that only happens after you talk to the other girls, so what? does that mean that i can't have a love scene with either girl? or is it something wrong with my game? i've been searching as much as i can but i can't find an answer, so maybe one of you guys/girls can help me out here

illegal in 9 countries

Maybe she's a "lights off" kinda gal

Might want to Google it or search the Bioware forums.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i did, but couldn't find anything the only thing related to the black screen was for the pc version which had some issues with some gpu drivers, but nothing else

Lvl 1 - Bronze

but you know what's funny? that if i move the stick while in the black screen i can hear shepard's footsteps XDD