No One Left Behind Question

This is a discussion on No One Left Behind Question within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; I have been having a bit of questions lately, but here is another one. So, I completed Miranda's loyalty mission ...

Change is mediocre

No One Left Behind Question

I have been having a bit of questions lately, but here is another one. So, I completed Miranda's loyalty mission but Jack and her get in a fight and I sided with Jack (not sure why, must not have been thinking). Now Miranda isn't loyal and I want to know if I don't use her at all in any time for the suicide mission (if possible) will it work? I will be playing again on Insanity when I finish the game anyway so if I don't get it I will in Insanity (and not side with anyone ).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I did it the other way round, sided with Miranda, and got it after not using Jack in the last mission. It does give the option to speak to the offended party afterwards and you can try and paragon/renegade them into loyalty, but never got my Paragon high enough to do it.
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Lvl 8 - Gold

I think you should be fine as long as you don't send her on a mission on her own. She should survive if she's in a group.

The Bushiest Pig

That happened to me as well, and I wasn't able to regain her loyalty. On the suicide mission, NEVER pick her to be part of your squad OR don't pick her for any of the options. If you leave her with the group to defend the position you should be fine.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Needs More Rum

Like the others said don't send her off by herself, don't make her the leader of the other squad and don't take her with you on the last part of the final mission then once the mission is complete the trophy will pop.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Change is mediocre

Ok, thanks guys I know you can regain her loyalty by having enough Paragon, but you need 100% and I have like 60%. I have also read that you need 100.7% Paragon while you can only get 100% so it isn't even possible

But anyway, yeah I should be fine if I don't make her take any major role.