david fight (overlord)

This is a discussion on david fight (overlord) within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; im on the insanity difficulty and having real problems defeating david , i know the simplest method is to use ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

david fight (overlord)

im on the insanity difficulty and having real problems defeating david , i know the simplest method is to use the cain but i didnt take it with me on my run through i took the collector beam instead and just kept getting taken down , ive since restarted the level and took the cain with me but its only at 75 ! , the question is A. will i get more ammo for the cain before i fight david, and B. if not can someone offer me techniques to beat him without it such as suitable weapons etc, and btw im actually a good mass effect 2 player but this mission has stopped my progress to the point where ive just had to put it down and plat other games but i really need help to continue this plat !! help would be appreciated

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone? where are all the veterans at man ?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's been 4 weeks since your last post, so you've probably got it by now or you've moved onto another game? It's been awhile since I've played ME2 but I remember using the Arc Projector or Collector Particle Beam would do a considerable amount of damage on David. Power cells recharged ammo for the cain. Sorry I can't be of much help, good luck on it.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09