Suicide mission, no spoilers please

This is a discussion on Suicide mission, no spoilers please within the Mass Effect 2 forum, part of the M; Any tips on how to survive suicide mission? I really want to import my ME2 save to the new Mass ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Suicide mission, no spoilers please

Any tips on how to survive suicide mission? I really want to import my ME2 save to the new Mass Effect, so in essence I need my character to survive. My friend says I need all "recruits" loyal and to put them in some specific place. So basically is there any sure-fire way to survive suicide mission without revealing the story line?

I really don't want to replay the game, too many games coming out to replay this game. I do love it though.

PRO Member

There is a flowchart on the web somewhere that tells you where you should put everybody. It is sorta spoiler-ish since it tells you about parts of the mission. And yes, you need them all to be loyal as well as have certain upgrades on your ship. I'll look for the link in case you want to take a look.

Edit... You can find it here: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3...sionfinal8.jpg

PRO Member

You don't necessarily have to have everyone loyal. I didn't have Miranda loyal and everyone survived the suicide mission. The flow chart is great though.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    There is a flowchart on the web somewhere that tells you where you should put everybody. It is sorta spoiler-ish since it tells you about parts of the mission. And yes, you need them all to be loyal as well as have certain upgrades on your ship. I'll look for the link in case you want to take a look.

Edit... You can find it here: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3...sionfinal8.jpg
    Alright, I'll take a look. Just realized I have to do Tali and the Justicar's loyalty mission.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    You don't necessarily have to have everyone loyal. I didn't have Miranda loyal and everyone survived the suicide mission. The flow chart is great though.
    I made sure Miranda was the first that was loyal

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Alright, I'll take a look. Just realized I have to do Tali and the Justicar's loyalty mission.

I made sure Miranda was the first that was loyal
    I had her loyal but there is something that happens between her and another member of your team and 1 or the other you will lose there loyalty. If you have full paragon you can get it back but I didn't so I had to go on with her not being loyal.

I tried to word this so I didn't spoil anything for you.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I had her loyal but there is something that happens between her and another member of your team and 1 or the other you will lose there loyalty. If you have full paragon you can get it back but I didn't so I had to go on with her not being loyal.

I tried to word this so I didn't spoil anything for you.
    I already know what happens..

Are you talking about this:

Toggle Spoiler