Online multiplayer trophies/trophy help anyone?

This is a discussion on Online multiplayer trophies/trophy help anyone? within the Mass Effect 3 forum, part of the M; I need help with the defender trophy and with finishing all maps on gold as I have played ME2 on ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Online multiplayer trophies/trophy help anyone?

I need help with the defender trophy and with finishing all maps on gold as I have played ME2 on insanity and it was extremely hard and I can only imagine how hard some missions must be on ME3. I'm an adaquete player and I can handle myself in battle but I need someone to cover my back and help me when the heavies appear, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Psn - callumWZ

PRO Trophy Hunter

Welcome to the site, what about random players?

l

Upgraded my checklist
    l

Posted Monthly Progressing Report
    5/1/2015

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The multi-player is basically dead and in the 3 hours I played online I could only find bronze difficulty games and the same 4 players, I asked them for help but by their profiles they weren't trophy hunters. I love the multi-player to this game and I have been a fan of the Mass Effect games for a good few years. Thank you for the warm welcome

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by callumWZ View Post
    The multi-player is basically dead and in the 3 hours I played online I could only find bronze difficulty games and the same 4 players, I asked them for help but by their profiles they weren't trophy hunters. I love the multi-player to this game and I have been a fan of the Mass Effect games for a good few years. Thank you for the warm welcome
    Hmm... Well, that game is old, I believe EA fans and trophy hunters play newest games include Battlefield: Hardline BETA. You're welcome. Hey, you know, most of the gamers have schools every weekdays as busy, I hope they will play that game this weekend. Let me know if they are not available in that game for that weekend.

l

Upgraded my checklist
    l

5/1/2015

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've been meaning to play more PS4 games but I have so many unfinished PS3 games that have captivated my attention such as the Dead Space series, Borderlands series and such games as Bioshock Infinite and Homefront (I want to be ready for the new Homefront game). Yeah I'm prepared to wait for the online trophies as I normally spend a while gaining them, The Last of Us online trophies were fun but a massive pain but yeah I'll let you know if I don't get it by then, thank you for your help, greatly appreciated xD

PRO Trophy Hunter

No problem.

l

Upgraded my checklist
    l

5/1/2015

Negator

I'm glad to see you're interested in multiplayer help.

Please use the boosting thread found in each games' sub-forum for all boosting purposes, thanks.

The Official Mass Effect 3 Boosting Thread

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay