Details emerge about Medal of Honor: Warfighter

This is a discussion on Details emerge about Medal of Honor: Warfighter within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; Developed by Danger Close (both single and multiplayer) -Frostbite 2.0 -Releasing October 2012 -The story continues to be about Tier ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Details emerge about Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Developed by Danger Close (both single and multiplayer)
    -Frostbite 2.0
    -Releasing October 2012
    -The story continues to be about Tier 1 Operators.
    -The story is also written by Tier 1 Operators, and loosely follows actual events and operators.
    -Now working with over 24 operators for information and feedback, since they were quite happy with MoH1 and a lot more volunteered to help.
    -They’re not talking much about multiplayer yet, but we did get a few details.
    -The multiplayer will include various international tier 1 factions (British, Australia, German, Polish) and some kind of one-shot, one kill hardcore mode.
    -There will also be a co-op mode, but the game won’t have full campaign co-op.
    -”There are hook in our multiplayer that are… different.”
    -Besides just the missions, the game’s plotline will focus on the personal issues operators face. One example given is about a strained phonecall between an operator and his wife.
    -The main characters of the previous games return.
    -One of the missions takes place in Isabela City in the Philippines after it has been flooded by a typhoon, creating a venice like scenario with knee high water.
    -Again, as it’s based on real events, they don’t want the game to feel like a Michael Bay movie, so you won’t see things like the Eifel Tower exploding.
    -However, since it is Frostbite 2, you will see things like the level chipping apart, papers flying, chandeliers swinging, and other things that are more plausible in a combat situation.
    -You will sometimes have multiple choices when faced with a situation. One example given is during a hostage rescue, you reach the door to the room the hostages should be in. You can either kick it in, C4 it, throw a grenade in, or use a flashbang. This will presumably change how the next part plays out tactically.
    -The rest of this section involves trying to escape the city with two hostages in tow and one of your teammates bleeding out. It’s implied there’s some kind of time pressure here, but not explicitly stated if there’s a clock.
    -OXM notes that the biggest difference between the game’s campaign and other modern warfare shooters will again be tonal, so if you’re wondering if you will like the game’s campaign, ask yourself if you want a more polished/improved version of Medal of Honor 2010.
    -I imagine this is the mission we’ll see at their March 6th conference.
    Source: Details Emerge about Medal of Honor: Warfighter | EGMNOW

Sig By Apokolypz

Lvl 7 - Gold

I have a feeling this one will be good.
    I am pumped for this game.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i think bushpig posted a thread on this. commented on it last night

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    Affirmitive soldier, I posted a thread about this last night
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Big Boss

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.