Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why does everyone hate this game?

This is a discussion on Why does everyone hate this game? within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; I did not like the Multiplayer it feel very ackward.I felt as if i was playing CS but slower.Out of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did not like the Multiplayer it feel very ackward.I felt as if i was playing CS but slower.Out of all the shooters i liked the feel of MW but single player i did like MOH

Death is Awaiting....

Hate is a strong word I like using "dislike"... I honestly enjoyed the game, just didn't enjoy boosting the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Huge Gaming Backlog

This is something I can't understand either. Overall this was a fun plat except for the dreaded Fire Controller trophy. I found the MP to be a lot of fun. The smaller maps made it exciting.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

PRO Member

Not to mention that i hate FPS never liked metal of honor xDDD

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i briefly owned this game for ps3 (also own for PC by wich i still own), i wouldn't say i hate this game because i don't hate, but i would say instead its a disapointment !

medal of honor franchise for me means alot since i play it since the first game but on the later years it had became stagnated meanwhile CoD took the lead into modern setting. sure MoH did the same but too late and what we got seems like super rushed product and with EA using MoH as cannon fodder on their wat against activision meanwhile shifting resources towards battlefield franchise.

what i always loved on MoH was the reallism and the depth of their single player. (using PC version as reference) the graphics leaves alot to wish, seems like the screwed up thing even knowing uses frostbite, when compared to bad company 2 you'll be "WTF they did?". althrough they had a good intention for single player story, it didn't worked at all.talliban setting isn't appeling and the characters itself lacks that "feeling" that makes you attached to them. CoD MW have better characters in terms of their own story, bad company have their humour wich helps alot, meanwhile MoH lacks it, wich could make the game way better. the game isnt bad bad, its just generic at best!on the brighter side the weapons on this game feels way better then the other tittles here mentioned. for what i've seen on the new MoH warfighter seems MoH is finally making a true return !

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol i didnt know people hated this game, i thought it was pretty damn fun. single player was cake for sure. as for multiplayer, at first i thought it was hard but once you played until the higher levels, i found it really fun and easy to kill others. At first glance i thought id never earn the fire controller trophy or whatever the killstreak one is called, but then after the first time i got it, i achieved top killstreak time after time again

Gotham's Reckoning

Hate is such a strong word for this game. It wasn't an awful game or anything as I really liked the SP but the MP on the other hand just felt rubbish compared to any online FPS I've played.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12