Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why does everyone hate this game?

This is a discussion on Why does everyone hate this game? within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; I'm just kind of curious. It seems like everyone on here can't stand this game and i've even heard of ...

Mr. Bubbles!

Why does everyone hate this game?

I'm just kind of curious. It seems like everyone on here can't stand this game and i've even heard of people wanting to throw it away once they get the platinum. Although i haven't gotten the plat yet, i'm very close. And i have to say this has been one of the most entertaining Platinums i've gotten in a while (aside from Fire Controller). So can someone explain to me the hatred for this game? I just don't get it

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Working On: Uncharted Golden Abyss, Bioshock, Dark Souls, & Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I dislike the use of the frostbite engine in it.

The story itself was alright at best...I honestly almost got put to sleep through half of it. almost as bad as battlefield 3`s story.

thats about it really.

Oh, and online pass = No.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    I dislike the use of the frostbite engine in it.

The story itself was alright at best...I honestly almost got put to sleep through half of it. almost as bad as battlefield 3`s story.

thats about it really.

Oh, and online pass = No.
    The online pass in MOH is optional and not required to play the MP

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    The online pass in MOH is optional and not required to play the MP
    Really? << I gameflied it awhile back and it said "YOU HAVE 72 HOURS OF ONLINE PLAY WITHOUT AN ONLINE PASS"

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    Really? << I gameflied it awhile back and it said "YOU HAVE 72 HOURS OF ONLINE PLAY WITHOUT AN ONLINE PASS"
    I'm being serious lol the online pass only gives you additional content, I was playing the game awhile back at a friends house and he jumped online with no problem. I even lent him the game for several months and he enjoyed playing online since the pass I believe gives you exp and some shotgun ...let me check my game

EDIT:

Medal of Honor Online pass gives you bonus content including

additional maps
    Exclusive MP weapon
    early access to two high powered shotguns

Saints Row IV

It had an amazing story with action and multiplayer, what else do the fans want?
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I really liked this game beside the Fire Controller trophy.
    The multiplayer was fun, and the story was great but too short
    I found it was a good game

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I preferred it over Black Ops. Personally, it was one of the best shooters of 2010 and one of my proudest Plats. Roll on Warfighter!

XCON: Enemy Without Bail

In Multiplayer,it was one of the better FPS titles but in single player,well, i struggled to care what was going on and left it alone.

If i could level a very obvious complaint at MOH door it's that it isn't all that memorable in comparison to say, Allied Assault or even Frontline ( though having played Frontline on the disc, my warm memories got a frozen spiky boot to the nads, looked awful, played awful).
    I hope they go for some intense action set pieces in Warfighter, but not O.T.T. COD style stuff, just high pressure firefights.Also would like to be hooked in from the opening segment, something lacking in a lot of FPS titles these days.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Singleplayer was interesting as I prefer the more realistic approach o storytelling compared to Battlefield or COD. Multiplayer might not have been the best out there but it was interesting to play from time to time.

R.I.P Ellie

I thought the storyline was awesome, much more involving than COD or Battlefield. Made you part of the story. The multi-player was fun aswel.
    So yeah, I don't know why so many people disliked it?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Multiplayer was boring. Majority of the players who played it went the sniper class and sat in the 1 spot the whole game. It's boring to play when you play against people without a backbone. This is the main reason I went off the game and couldn't find the motivation to even try plating it. So put it aside and haven't touched it since.

Team Dingleberry

I thought the campaign was pretty decent in this game. I didn't enjoy the multiplayer that much at all. The maps were poorly designed, I would constantly be sniped by shotguns from across the map (yes, shotguns), and in general my entire experience with the multiplayer was dealing with campers.

That being said, I'll still be getting Warfighter, haha.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I quite like it

No Game No Life

The story was well done imo. I actually enjoyed this more than Black Ops. As for the MP, I had a lot of fun playing it and I preferred it more than any FPS I played. I always play Combat Mission and I like the Helmand Valley map and then just sit around and snipe

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Change is good

I like it a lot, the singleplayer was pretty good, and mp was alright, just the snipers were a pain in the ass. Online pass isn't required (I got the game used, it asked me for an online pass but I just cancelled and I still have the plat). I think its a good game

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The story was good, but DICE ruined the multiplayer. Especially with the constant sniping and campers. Annoying as hell. And I still have yet to get the Fire Controller trophy because I can not stand the multiplayer at all. The point system is completely obsurd too.

So glad that Danger Close is doing the Warfighter by themselves...

Chuck Norris Approved.

My issue was the AI wouldn't move and I couldn't get to the next area because he would just sit in one spot. So I just got tired of the glitch and sent it back to gamefly. If I remember right I think you could get to level 5 in mp without the online pass.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Because it NEARLY ruined Medal of Honor, but with Warfighter coming out and the trailers, it could ressurect the franchise. But yeah, dumb glitches and constant campers made it a fucking bullet to the knee. (knee= MOH franchise)

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just started playing it and being from Australia it lags to hell. Saying that most games do lag here. It's like mini version of battlefield and I like it. Let's face it all war FPS are very similar and it's only the rank up, unlocks and Plat that gives it new life really.

I recently did bioshock 2 multi and that was fun too. As long as it has guns, unlocks, perks and doesn't play like a dog I enjoy learning the ropes and learning to dominate.

How guys play it for 100 days I will never know. I have friends who are Rank 100 on battlefield and I start to questions their sanity.

Anyway, no where near as bad as my friends were telling me, it's actaully fun and glad I just bought it. Don't know if I can get fire controller though as I lag so bad.. I got to the predator missile type thing so far but I'm also very low rank.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast