Almost there!

This is a discussion on Almost there! within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; I'm about 5000 points away from level 15 online and platinuming this game finally! I think it's going to take ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Almost there!

I'm about 5000 points away from level 15 online and platinuming this game finally! I think it's going to take around 4-5 hours because I keep averaging between 200 - 300 points a round on Team Assault. =]

I hate the online side of this game it frustrates the hell out of me but I want to get it finished for when Battlefield 3 comes out!

How far is everyone else off the platinum trophy?

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Pug
    PRO Member

44/51 Trophies.

The only online trophy I need is Fire Controller, and I just don't have it in me to go for it. I'll probably pick up the rest sometime. I haven't played in a year.

I found Sector Control to be better (for me) for scoring points.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    44/51 Trophies.

The only online trophy I need is Fire Controller, and I just don't have it in me to go for it. I'll probably pick up the rest sometime. I haven't played in a year.

I found Sector Control to be better (for me) for scoring points.
    I did the same, I hadn't played it in months after finally getting Fire Controller because I was so bored of the game. Decided to run through the Tier 1 levels and now trying to get to level 15. As soon as I hear that trophy ding it will be on eBay within 5 minutes!

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm at 46/51 right now. I have put it down and picked it back up a few times. I only have the online trophies to go and they are:
    Forward Spotter
    Fire Controller
    Tier 1
    Quatermaster

My problem is trying to get them all before Uncharted comes out. Once that is released I have a hard time thinking any other game is going to be in my PS3 for a while!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm only going through the game right now and I've gotten most of them except of course the usual suspects:

Forward Spotter
    Fire Controller
    Tier 1
    Quatermaster

I will be able to do 3/4 of those but that Fire Controller is just not gonna happen. I have trouble killing 3 or 4 guys in a row let alone 20. So yeah, pretty much broken I find. Well, to us mere mortals anyway. I just don't feel like boosting it neither. So it'll be one of those games that's missing one trophy for a platinum in my collection.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sort of bumping an older thread, but I just have:
    ...But the War Rages On
    Conspicuous Gallantry
    Fire Controller

The two story trophies shouldn't be too hard, but the Fire Controller will need to be boosted I bet...