Medal of Honor Boosting?

This is a discussion on Medal of Honor Boosting? within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; I just need to know if its possible to boost this trophy in Medal of Honor MP: Multiplayer: Fire Controller ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Medal of Honor Boosting?

I just need to know if its possible to boost this trophy in Medal of Honor MP:

Multiplayer: Fire Controller
    Use each offensive support action once (awarded at end of round)

To me it seems pretty impossible and i really want to plat this game..So if anyone can help please comment

Huge Gaming Backlog

Yeah mate. If you go to the games section and go to M, then Medal of Honour there is a boosting thread.
    I just got this trophy last night by boosting it after months of trying to get it by myself. If you write in the thread what you need help with someone will get in contact with you or you can look them up. You can also go to your trophy profile and click on Medal of Honour and then the trophy you want to boost. Then click the boost button at the top. Submerge has done a great job with that boosting setup. It will have a list of all the people boosting at the moment.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Alright will do. thanks so much

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey im also trying to get this trophy so I can finally platinum this game. I'd be willing to boost this trophy by adding you into my game then you leave then you join through someone in the game via players met. I'll camp and kill you until it pops up and then we will do the same only you kill me. I hope you wanna do this let me know if you do i'll be available at any time.

Many thanks, Hayley.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Id love to help but i already got it..i just need to max out my level. Just find the boosting thread for Medal of Honor and add a comment someone will gladly help you there

Team Dingleberry

It's very tough to boost this trophy, but you almost can't do it legit unless you are a superb shot in the game. Good luck!

I make my own mayo!

I know how to boost this. I will participate if I can xp boost every 2nd round.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Looking to boost fire controller or xp PSN: godbuzzy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anybody is reading this, friend me on PSN and join my game right now. I have an empty room for objective raid.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone is still looking to boost Fire Controller, I am available. Just add me on PSN Comrade_Saint and shoot me a message that you are looking to boost. Also, if you see any games on my list that you'd like to boost, I'm down to help with those too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for 4 people that do not (or do) have fire controller to boost. I have one person that is looking to get this also.

Big Boss

Please use the official boosting thread http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/me...ng-thread.html

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.