Medal Of Honor EMPTY LOBBYS

This is a discussion on Medal Of Honor EMPTY LOBBYS within the Medal of Honor forum, part of the M; Yo, I'm gonna plat this game but I can't because two of the trophy's are Play Obj Raid & Sector ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Medal Of Honor EMPTY LOBBYS

Yo, I'm gonna plat this game but I can't because two of the trophy's are Play Obj Raid & Sector control for 2Hours each and I can't do this because Every single time I search for a game It put me as host and nobody joins. Is there anyway I can disable putting me as host or something because at the moment there's 147 People playing Sector control and I still can get a game.? Any suggestions?

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i had the exact same problem as you when i went for the plat. unfortunately there is absolutely no way to control whose host. you only have 2 options. 1 would be to play online when there is the most amount of people online. 2 would be to get 5 more people and get inside the same lobby

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the reply maybe go into heaps of lobbys and message everyone from players met saying add me as a friend We can organise a time get 6 people in a sector control and then obj raid game for 2 hour each Coz i have 1 friend that will help me, And I do have 2 ps3's so maybe rent out a second copy of moh might make it better . Will you be interested

If anyone els is interested in getting these impossible trophys add me PSN: Crazorr

R.I.P Ellie

Yo, try the boosting thread. Seems pretty active
    http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/me...-thread-5.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes but on that thread there boosting a fire controller trophy which is easy as to get legit if your good.

But wanna know nothing about the trophy's I'm having trouble with. Maybe because they already have these trophy's from when the game was much newer.

R.I.P Ellie

Well if you join them, wont it still help you get to 2 hours? Or does it have to be in one go? So long since I got platinum, I can't remember.
    Or ask if they mind helping you once you've helped them. They can't really bitch about it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I asked the guy whose organising the next boost and he just said that know where only going to be playing sector control for about half an hour and the time they've picked is 3.pm in the morning for me so what the point?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I Don't GET IT THERES 171 PEOPLE PLAYING SECTOR CONTROL AND IT PUTS ME AS HOST WTF?!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think I've found an explanation for this. At the moment there's 1116 people playing the game 350 Combat mission 450 Team Assault 170 Sector control 80 Obj Raid 60 Hardcore I am Australian and I live in Australia. I search for a Combat mission puts me in a game of 3v3 Team Assault Puts me in a game with 1 Other Person, Rest of the game modes nothing. Because Its 2am in the morning here That's probably why I'm getting put into these empty games where as at a normal time I'll usually get a full game. So I'm thinking Its only putting me in Australian servers. So I Think I need 2 Add An American get him to search for a Sector control lobby and invite me to it and I play it for 2 hour then Same with obj raid. If this isn't it or the (Him inviting me into a game Idea) Doesn't work I'm gonna give up getting this game platinum.