omg how hard was it to hold up the end

This is a discussion on omg how hard was it to hold up the end within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; well after many attempts imanaged this in my opinion this was probaly hardest trophy on there...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

omg how hard was it to hold up the end

well after many attempts imanaged this in my opinion this was probaly hardest trophy on there

Lvl 6 - Silver

I did on my first try found really quickly actually, just got lucky I suppose.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah my m8 dit it realy quik aswel perhaps it was my luck that when i found him he were looking at me lol

Lvl 7 - Gold

It didn't take me that long.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got this really easily. Initially I forgot how to sneak up on him without being heard (hadn't played the game for several years due to no longer having a PS2), but once I remembered, I got up behind him and held him up 3 times with no problems at all.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i got him on the first go too.. i think you just gotta kept crawling til you so close to him

Sig by
    DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It took me a good 30 minutes to do this. The first time I found him well...He found me . I turned around and saw him pointing his rifle at my camoflauged face. Then I gave the directional mic a go and got him in a good 10 minutes. That was definitely the best boss battle i've ever experienced. It's a shame they followed it up with The Pain .

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It's not a walk on the park but it's not that difficult actually. My trick was to let him shoot me once an the i put the thermal goggles and followed his footprints. Oh and patience is required!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did it multiple times, just didn't get I have to hold up a while so he can give me something. With the sorrows ghost suit he can't hear footsteps so all you have to do is get spotted and follow him with night goggles. Pretty easy compared to the gakko search

Harvester of Souls

That is a very easy one so will include if you're going for this on a second playthrough.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

:platinum: since Oct 08

My first play through I couldn't get close enough without alerting him while crawling, I finally got him after I got within 10-15 m and stode up and inched my way really fast like I saw somebody do in a YouTube vid.