The Pain's Bee Hive

This is a discussion on The Pain's Bee Hive within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; I'm currently going for the King of the Jungle trophy, and I've read on one guide that The Pain's Bee ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Pain's Bee Hive

I'm currently going for the King of the Jungle trophy, and I've read on one guide that The Pain's Bee Hive is neccessary, but on another that it is not. Can someone clarify this for me?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Chek it on youtube but i don't thik it's necessary though just one simple bee hive is enough.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got the trophy last night and the only thing I didn't get was pains beehive. So no, you don't need it. I was worried myself when I beat pain, checked my list and saw I forgot to keep a bee hive for the fight. Relief after the trophy popped.

Also it says that you have to have hit all Keratons in the game then the last 1 when your fighting The Boss. But, if you have already hit the very last Keraton, all you have to do is hit any that you missed in order to get the trophy. Did that yesterday too.

If only I didn't have the 2 glitches trophies, I'd be getting the MGS3 plat after work today. Pissed off the patch didn't fix the issue.