Peace walker trophy

This is a discussion on Peace walker trophy within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; I can't kill anyone? What about The End can i kill him earlier or i just have to be on ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Peace walker trophy

I can't kill anyone? What about The End can i kill him earlier or i just have to be on his tail until his stamina draines out?

And animals can i kill them? Some just cannot be caged (gavial for instance).

:platinum: since Oct 08

Can't kill any humans, do not even kill and do a continue or it's fubar. My biggest problem was towards the finish of game, careful about shooting guards on motorcycles they die cause bad wreak it's still counts.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No it doesn't count. Use the Tranquiliser gun and your fine all the way through. Even on bosses. And even on the motorcycle sections were your being chased. Tranq the guards and your ok. I got the Peace Walker trophy 1st time. Even did it on my 2nd run through too for fun.

If your after the trophy for killing The End before the boss fight then save the game at the bit were he is being wheeled in by the guard, kill him, get the trophy, pause, quit game, then load up the game again so you can continue on a kill-less run.

Animals don't count as kills. The Peace Walker trophy and kill count only refers to the humans (the Cobras are still human).

Harvester of Souls

I was about to chime in that the motorcycle parts and all don't count if they die when they wreck as you can't avoid that without taking LOTS of damage and risking death unless on easy or something. Just don't kill them yourself. At end of the game will say. Best to avoid as many of these type deaths by tranq as possible to avoid one somewhat counting like tranqing a scouter dude over river off the hoverboards, but these should not and won't count as kills.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nah they really don't count as kills if you tranq them. I've played through the game several times on the PS3 and also had it for the PS2. I tend to tranq everyone in MGS3 no matter how many times I play through it. So I know all the different situations you can tranq an enemy. As long as your putting them to sleep, your ok. Even if you tranq the guys on the hovering... Things. When you tranq them, they crash and blow up. But, it doesn't count as a kill.

If your feeling unsafe about it, start a separate save at that bit, complete the game on another save and see if you get the trophy. If not, then your safe as you still have a save there. Either that or you killed someone previously. Shit happens sometimes.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, you won't get any recorded kills during your playthrough provided that you don't use a lethal weapon to land the final blow on any opponent. You can kill as many animals as you want (since you'll need to do this for food anyway), but as long as you use only the EZ Gun, Mk 22 tranquilliser gun, and Stun Grenades against the human enemies (or just avoid them altogether if you can), then you'll finish the game with zero fatalities. For the bosses, make sure you tranq them as well (for their camo uniforms if nothing else, and if you don't already have them) - killing a boss will prevent you from earning Peace Walker.

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Yeah, you won't get any recorded kills during your playthrough provided that you don't use a lethal weapon to land the final blow on any opponent. You can kill as many animals as you want (since you'll need to do this for food anyway), but as long as you use only the EZ Gun, Mk 22 tranquilliser gun, and Stun Grenades against the human enemies (or just avoid them altogether if you can), then you'll finish the game with zero fatalities. For the bosses, make sure you tranq them as well (for their camo uniforms if nothing else, and if you don't already have them) - killing a boss will prevent you from earning Peace Walker.
    ^^ All you need to know . Animals don't count. And if an enemy dies from falling or drowning or something, but you tranqed them it will be fine. Tranq all bosses as they count towards the trophy as well and need them for camo unlocks.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

If you want short cut to fighting the End, Hideo added a funny scene... When you start the fight, save, quite the game and then change the date on your PS3 to a week ahead.. Them load up th save and see what you did..I only recommend this if your trying to fly through the game...
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

:platinum: since Oct 08

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    No it doesn't count. Use the Tranquiliser gun and your fine all the way through. Even on bosses. And even on the motorcycle sections were your being chased. Tranq the guards and your ok. I got the Peace Walker trophy 1st time. Even did it on my 2nd run through too for fun.

If your after the trophy for killing The End before the boss fight then save the game at the bit were he is being wheeled in by the guard, kill him, get the trophy, pause, quit game, then load up the game again so you can continue on a kill-less run.

Animals don't count as kills. The Peace Walker trophy and kill count only refers to the humans (the Cobras are still human).
    on my second play through I still had 2 kills but I had A save just at the fight with vulcan , I did a reload and did not fire a shot till boss fight afterwards peacewalker popped. Thee only thing I did different was not shoot at cycles. I only used ez gun just be sure I did not get any kills.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For the motorcycle part, I don't even shoot the enemies. I just leave it there till I pass the entire area. By way just choose the difficulty "Very Easy", that way you won't even get killed if you don't shoot them.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Man this trophy is Fustrating I finished the entire game.But the results at the end of the game indicates that I have killed ONE HUMAN! I was so careful that I didn't even kill "the boss: Fear".

When you go for this trophy, one of the most annoying boss would be "the Fear". Even if you set the difficulty to very easy and also use EZ gun during the boss fight can still be very hard to defeat him without killing him because once his health bar goes to half way, he would instantly look for food to replenish his hunger.

Cipher sent us to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Damnlol View Post
    Man this trophy is Fustrating I finished the entire game.But the results at the end of the game indicates that I have killed ONE HUMAN! I was so careful that I didn't even kill "the boss: Fear".

When you go for this trophy, one of the most annoying boss would be "the Fear". Even if you set the difficulty to very easy and also use EZ gun during the boss fight can still be very hard to defeat him without killing him because once his health bar goes to half way, he would instantly look for food to replenish his hunger.
    Eventually he runs out of food. You can speed this up by capturing all the food yourself, or throwing down rotten food to bait him.
    PS3/Vita/PS4: x13ucketHeaDx | X360: x13ucketHeaDx | Steam: x13ucketHeaDx

"Kaz... I'm already a demon."