King of the Jungle Trophy question

This is a discussion on King of the Jungle Trophy question within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; Does anyone know/recall if the animals plants and fungi you collected in your first playthrough carry over to new game+?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

King of the Jungle Trophy question

Does anyone know/recall if the animals plants and fungi you collected in your first playthrough carry over to new game+?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

From my experience and from what I've read on the web, you have to collect every animal and plant in one playthrough as the Markhor rank is based on your actions in that playthrough (just like any rank which is based on what you have done on that particular playthrough). I guess you can do this om new game or new game plus.

I hope this helps.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Strider-Falcon View Post
    From my experience and from what I've read on the web, you have to collect every animal and plant in one playthrough as the Markhor rank is based on your actions in that playthrough (just like any rank which is based on what you have done on that particular playthrough). I guess you can do this om new game or new game plus.

I hope this helps.
    No offense mate, but this thread's 3 months old.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    No offense mate, but this thread's 3 months old.
    Sorry boss, I won't reply to a 3 months old thread in the future again. Can you recommend to me how old a thread can be before it becomes "unreplyable" on PS3trophies.com?

Hope your reply will help and give guidance to me and others in "replying" ethics/rules. Thank you for your feedback. Greatly appreciated.