how to check what we collect?

This is a discussion on how to check what we collect? within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; hi i collect every things even the tsuchinoko and parrot but there is no trophy so i miss something ,is ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

how to check what we collect?

hi

i collect every things even the tsuchinoko and parrot but there is no trophy

so i miss something ,is there any way to know what i missed?

also with the 64 frogs i think i missed one but i dont know who, so how to know without repeat the game?

thanks

Harvester of Souls

For the food and animals, if you have eaten them you can check them off by viewing your food history. Otherwise, there is no way to check if you're missing anything. Simply have to keep up with it on your own. Btw, Which trophies aren't popping?

Camos and face paints you can view to see which ones you have and check off.

As for the kerotans, the only way to know which one you missed is to go through EVERY area with the GA-KO camo and listen if it makes a sound. If it does, that's your area. The only way.

NOTE: IF you shoot a kerotan or collect something, but then die.. it reverts back to before when you first entered the area even if you saved. You may have thought you got one.. and saved but didn't recollect when loaded game. Or if you died and didn't recollect, same issue.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thank you for your helpful reply

finally

i get the mgs3 platenium