trophy glitched?

This is a discussion on trophy glitched? within the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD forum, part of the M; i cant get the "you snooze you lose" trophy i have sneaked up on the end 3 times in a ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

trophy glitched?

i cant get the "you snooze you lose" trophy i have sneaked up on the end 3 times in a row but no trophy, am i doing something wrong? also i used the mk22 which is the tranq gun to hold him up. also would anything you collected transfer to your 2nd playthrough?

Lvl 6 - Silver

____anyone???

Lvl 6 - Silver

?????really?????

Lvl 7 - Gold

You don't have to sneak up on The End three times. You can do it once and keep holding him up until he drops the camo. He should shake three times before dropping the item. The trophy should ding when he drops his Moss Camo.

Yes, I do believe any items you get transfer over to your second play through.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    You don't have to sneak up on The End three times. You can do it once and keep holding him up until he drops the camo. He should shake three times before dropping the item. The trophy should ding when he drops his Moss Camo.

Yes, I do believe any items you get transfer over to your second play through.
    thxs just found out how to do it