Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Target apparently sent some xbox ones early

This is a discussion on Target apparently sent some xbox ones early within the Microsoft forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; apparently he already downloaded the day 1 update and is now playing ghosts....

INTJ

Target apparently sent some xbox ones early

apparently he already downloaded the day 1 update and is now playing ghosts.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

meh, lucky for him

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

News Team

Still waiting for Amazon to send mine early
    Watch_Dogs Trophy Guide

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Video taken down due to copyright claim. How can it be a copyright issue though?

The only sane person here

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Video taken down due to copyright claim. How can it be a copyright issue though?
    some leaked stuff for sure

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingLazy View Post
    some leaked stuff for sure
    But how can showing off a console be a violation of copyright? That's what I don't get -.-

Legalize it...

Apparently they banned his console too. How stupid. Its not his fault he got it early...

https://twitter.com/Moonlightswami

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    Apparently they banned his console too. How stupid. Its not his fault he got it early...

https://twitter.com/Moonlightswami
    You're right jizzle, what a bunch of dicks.

Lvl 9 - Gold

You're right jizzle, what a bunch of dicks.
    What do you expect from Microsoft. They are obviously hiding something with their new console. First they use footage from the PS4 version of Assassin's Creed IV and now this. Something tells me right from the start of them trying to make amends on their E3 fiasco by switching the being allowed to play used games issue. Like Microsoft said before that it will be up to the developer whether they use the DRM or not and when they switched it I have a sneaky feeling that when they said that you will be able to play used games now they really meant that for games that are being developed by Microsoft and that they are still going to leave it up to the other companies if they want to add the DRM into their games.

PRO Member

They used PS4 footage for Watch Dogs as well lol. Was confirmed recently iirc.

However, I don't think they're particularly hiding anything major at this time... guess we'll see soon enough

An Orange Ranger/Sentai

prolly hiding the fact that there badly conceived 720p max system is a overgrown pile of crap and that everything they said at e3 will be forced once the lesser known people buy the over priced toaster instead of properly investing in the ps4

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I feel Sorry for the Kid though...

He Gets it early by Mistake & Gets the Console Banned... That's $500 Down the drain

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Black Elixir View Post
    I feel Sorry for the Kid though...

He Gets it early by Mistake & Gets the Console Banned... That's $500 Down the drain
    I would imagine it will be enabled again or he will get a new one, also it makes sense for any company with a launch date not to want people seeing it early .

People really need to stop with the stupid fanboy shit, both consoles will offer a solid gaming experience and thats all that really matters . It all comes down to which system you prefer, there will be no clear winner just like last generation, all people talked about last time was how powerful the PS3 was and it never managed to show its power over MS in all the years it was out .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Of course it makes sense for a company to want that... but they shouldn't be allowed to abuse their power this way.

Rangers F.C

Of course it makes sense for a company to want that... but they shouldn't be allowed to abuse their power this way.
    If that is directed at me it is certainly not abusing power, they have an official launch date . It is supposed to be a day where all the fans in the launch region get to experience it all at once, not for some tit to post videos on Youtube a week early because of a shipping mistake .

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I would imagine it will be enabled again or he will get a new one, also it makes sense for any company with a launch date not to want people seeing it early .

People really need to stop with the stupid fanboy shit, both consoles will offer a solid gaming experience and thats all that really matters . It all comes down to which system you prefer, there will be no clear winner just like last generation, all people talked about last time was how powerful the PS3 was and it never managed to show its power over MS in all the years it was out .

My friend already has the PS4 and he's loving it. I forgot about Watchdogs as well.

PRO Member

If that is directed at me it is certainly not abusing power, they have an official launch date . It is supposed to be a day where all the fans in the launch region get to experience it all at once, not for some tit to post videos on Youtube a week early because of a shipping mistake .
    He did nothing wrong though... so rendering his console useless is a dick move.

Gods Reign

I would imagine it will be enabled again or he will get a new one, also it makes sense for any company with a launch date not to want people seeing it early.
    Yeah, Major Nelson contacted the person about the situation and said
    "I reached out to him and I'll get this sorted out. His console will not be permabanned that is for sure."
    Major Nelson Comments On Xbox One Ban, Ensures It Won't Be Permanent | GearNuke

Lvl 7 - Gold

lol I was following it this morning. He seems like a really nice guy, its cool his console won't be banned after 22nd.

Rangers F.C

He did nothing wrong though... so rendering his console useless is a dick move.
    The guy has only got himself to blame, he could have just played it, it was posting videos that screwed him, Ghost said its not a permanent ban so its no big deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast