Forza 5 to have a whopping number of cars

This is a discussion on Forza 5 to have a whopping number of cars within the Microsoft forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Why Forza 5 will only have a mere 200 cars compared to Forza 4′s 500 | VG247 Forza Motorsport 5 ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Forza 5 to have a whopping number of cars

Why Forza 5 will only have a mere 200 cars compared to Forza 4′s 500 | VG247

Forza Motorsport 5 to feature just 200 cars, no Nürburgring - Autoblog

It is very encouraging to hear how awesome of a job Microsoft is doing on Forza 5.

I am proud to announce 200 cars and more than two handfuls of tracks at 14

Polyphony digital better get their act together and quite putting in 1200+ cars and 100 tracks. Like come on guys start doing what Microsoft is doing with Forza 5. Of course that game is on the much more supreme machine than even the PS4. So it's understandable.

cake or death

200 seems plenty to me, 1200+ is so ott it's just stupid.

The problem I have is the lack of Nordschleife and the fact people will buy Turn 10's pathetically over priced season pass

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 7 - Gold

They are all brand new builds of the vehicle's model. But that doesn't excuse not having a ported version of the Nur. You can always update it later.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    200 seems plenty to me, 1200+ is so ott it's just stupid.

The problem I have is the lack of Nordschleife and the fact people will buy Turn 10's pathetically over priced season pass

I can agree with the 1200 hundred cars because most of those cars will be a used versions and there will probably have 50+ versions/years of the Mazda Miata which Polyphony should just take out. I think Polyphony should only have a certain limit on cars they do 3 or more on unless there is a drastic change eg. Chevy Corvette or Ford Mustang and they need to definitely eliminate the Nissan NSX and the Mazda Miata to 1 car instead of like 25 from just those 2 cars.

PRO Member

"more than two handfuls?" lol

14 tracks doesn't sound like a whole lot to be honest. 200 cars sounds like plenty.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    "more than two handfuls?" lol

14 tracks doesn't sound like a whole lot to be honest. 200 cars sounds like plenty.
    Well it is still over two handfuls almost two and a half. When Turn 10 Studios said they had their hands full with this project they certainly were telling the truth about the tracks.

Felix the Cat

I wouldn't complain about the car count being half of what Forza 4 released with (no DLC) but the fact that they're having day one DLC that adds cars really puts me off and shows they're holding content to be released as DLC.
    Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!
    PSN: James_Page | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | NN: 1stGenCummins

INTJ

I rather have 200 cars i care about then 500 pointless cars.

as long as it has the 1979 Nissan Skyline, 2013 GT-R, 1969 Corvette Stingray, Mini Cooper, And a Smart Fortwo im perfectly ok.

meanwhile forza continues to be the only car game with top gear integration, something every car game should have.

cake or death

Top Gear still popular? I don't recall a recent series worth watching. I blame BBC cuts.

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    meanwhile forza continues to be the only car game with top gear integration, something every car game should have.
    Top Gear isn't even that great - it's getting boring. Also, there is absolutely no reason why a game should have integration with a tv show.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Mount Panorama. The Stig's Digital Cousin. Holden Commodore V8 Supercar. That's more than enough cars, drivers and tracks for me.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Top Gear isn't even that great - it's getting boring. Also, there is absolutely no reason why a game should have integration with a tv show.

Combining the Best Racing game with the only TV show i watch is a big plus to me, It will keep me entertained if i start to get bored.

One of the best parts of the show was the Best of British segment