Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official ModNation Racers Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official ModNation Racers Boosting Thread within the ModNation Racers forum, part of the M; Is anyone still boosting this? If so, my PS3 ID is MTL_TKO Let me know you're from here or else ...

Hero of Kvatch

Is anyone still boosting this? If so, my PS3 ID is MTL_TKO

Let me know you're from here or else I'll ignore you. I'm only after XP, they're the only trophies I need (250,000 Create XP and Level 30)

"War, war never changes."

Breakfast and Chill

*Edit. Got plat no longer boosting.
    Last edited by vettes_4-ever; 12-08-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm still after the 250k create xp and level 30 trophies

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Oh what the heck, I only need the 250k Create XP and lvl 30 trophies also, but I'd be willing to help boost some races (in short sessions, because you know, I'm not sadistic). Pretty close to both of mine so add me or send a message on PSN that you downloaded my stuff and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Hero of Kvatch

Cheers for the downloads Rubicant

Chris and vettes, I'll download your creations when I'm next online, if you could do the same for me please.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everybody! the only trophy I need help with is series winner. I already have 1 person but will need another 2. everybody involved will get the trophy... guaranteed! I guess i can help out with a few other little trophies as well. If your interested then please add me on the playstation network.

PSN ID: ManTime-24-7

Mention ModNation Racers somewhere in your message so i know your a booster!!
    Thanks in advance!

Hero of Kvatch

If I'm online, I'm happy to help boost with the series win trophy. A couple of downloads for my trouble wouldn't go amiss either

Breakfast and Chill

Down to just 46,000 XP needed now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

MTL_TKO <----- is that your PSN ID?

PRO Member

ManTime, I can help you with the Series Winner. I need pretty much all of the online trophies, so I'll be here a while. If anyone wants to boost any of the MNR trophies, let me know.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Hero of Kvatch

Quote Originally Posted by ManTime-24-7 View Post
    MTL_TKO <----- is that your PSN ID?
    It is, yeah

PRO Member

Just put up mods, karts, and tracks. I'm mostly interested in the 10 karts/10 mods/10 track dl trophies right now, I figure I can do a lot of self-boosting after I get that. Also need to win some races as I currently have zero wins! (always get stuck with super pro level 30 racers, but I'm surprised by how often I get second or third considering I'm not that good) I will do DL for DL for as long as I am playing this game, and I'll happily boost with anyone who wants to race me (trading off victories or w/e).

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Hero of Kvatch

I've added a load of new tracks, mods and karts, if you lovely people could be so kind to download them from me please I'll return the favour, of course.

PRO Member

I just filled up my publishing slots and am fully ready for DL 4 DL. MTL, I've downloaded your stuff already.

Also looking for a boosting partner for 100 online wins, I created a very short track that will help it go quickly. I only have 2 wins so I have a long ways to go!

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Hero of Kvatch

I've downloaded all of your creations mjglover. I doubt I can help with your 100 wins boost as I've never seen you online. Your best bet would be to do an XP Series late evening or at night, as a lot of people are just sat there farming XP, or to challenge Level 1 racers to a race, and beat them on a track you know well.

PRO Member

Thanks MTL. If you have any alternate accounts, we can boost downloads using those too (I have one alternate). I now have 15 wins due to a little boosting as well as finally getting into some races without Lv 30 players with over a million xp. Casual races seem to help too (racing skill is lower) and I'm glad they count towards the 100 win requirement.

P.S. You live in the UK and I'm in USA so I'm not surprised I haven't seen you online :-)

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Hero of Kvatch

I don't have an alternative, sorry. Casual races are best to get race wins on, especially if you use a track that has some shortcuts on that only you know about, hence why some of my tracks have such shortcuts
    Last edited by MTL_TKO; 01-20-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

up to nearly 200k xp in total with all but 30k being create xp

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If anyone would mind downloading my Mod, Kart, and Track and be more than willing to reciprocate.Details are as follows:Mod: Lady ValentineKart: ValentineTrack: Village Run22Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

D4d

Please download my creations. Message me & I will return the favour.
    PSN: Elle24799

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast