is it worth it?

This is a discussion on is it worth it? within the Mortal Kombat forum, part of the M; ok, I'm on the fence here. I know that this game is going to be on sale again for $10. ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

is it worth it?

ok, I'm on the fence here. I know that this game is going to be on sale again for $10. And I would like to ask is this game is worth it considering that I'm not that good at fighting games. But I love MK. But I hate having a game that I cannot plat on my list. I have some, but 2 of those are UMvC3 vita and SFIV (which is a bigger shame on me >.<). Anyways, I know it will take time for the plat, but is it possible? Has it the same odds as the ones I mentioned? don't know what to do ://

Finally GTA V done.

It's definitely easier to plat MK than UMVC3 or SFIV. MK just takes a really long time but the my kung fu is stronger trophy is not hard, just really boring to grind plus you got to leave your system on all the time for the time requirement. Maybe with a character or 2 you might want to spend that actual time practicing high damage combos so you have a much better chance of getting 10 rank wins in a row online which is probably the only trophy that can be hard. You could get 10 noobs or land up fighting the #1 ranked player on leaderboards at the time which I had to do for my 10 wins but I still beat him. What makes MK much easier than UMVC3 and SFIV is that there is no combo challenges which both of those games have really hard ones. Overall your chances are much better with MK than UMVC3 and SFIV unless your really good at those 2 games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Cool, I mostly get pwned online XD but I manage to have my W/L ratio high. But yeah, I hate those combo challenges/missions/etc. Those are even harder than the online trophies . But you say that there are no combo missions? My god, that increases my chances by a lot. I think I will get this awesome vita game and have my first fighting plat

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hmmmmm go 4 it!!! I also have a mk game (it is the only non plat on my list...) MK is a great game, but very hard to plat....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jbmrx View Post
    hmmmmm go 4 it!!! I also have a mk game (it is the only non plat on my list...) MK is a great game, but very hard to plat....
    I will thank you both. I'm going to take a shot at it ) wish me luck

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    I will thank you both. I'm going to take a shot at it ) wish me luck
    I think it's strange that people like a game but the only thing that stops them from buying it is the trophy list If it bothers you that much, you could play it on another account...

MK is a great fighting game, the plat is easy compared to SF4. Only trophies that could be a problem for some is the online trophies, the rest is just a grind.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, I know, but If I reeeeeaaaaally like a game, there's not going to be any doubt on me that's why I got UMvC3 even though it's an almost impossible plat for me

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    Yeah, I know, but If I reeeeeaaaaally like a game, there's not going to be any doubt on me that's why I got UMvC3 even though it's an almost impossible plat for me
    If you can win 10 ranked matches in a row then the plat shouldn't be difficult. It was glitched for me and a few other people I know, the trophy unlocked after 14 wins in a row. Have fun grinding out the My Kung Fu Is Stronger.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yea it's pretty cool.