Hidden Kombatant Problems

This is a discussion on Hidden Kombatant Problems within the Mortal Kombat forum, part of the M; So I'm on the Komplete edition. I have been trying to get Jade to appear for aggggges, and after finally ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Hidden Kombatant Problems

So I'm on the Komplete edition. I have been trying to get Jade to appear for aggggges, and after finally managing to beat Shang Tsung with two flawless victories *after beating everyone else without losing* and performing a fatality, she didn't appear, it just went straight on to Goro. I have done this twice, and both times it just carries on as normal.
    According to Powerpyx's video, I can be on beginner *good thing too...* and I can be any fighter. I was Kratos because his bow attack is the best thing in the game for spamming... But neither time has worked.
    Is this because I am Kratos? Or on the Komplete edition or what? I don't understand I have managed to finally get Noob Saibot to appear, and Smoke was easy enough, but I can't get Jade to appear, and the pit night level isn't appearing on tower so I'll have to keep trying that one.. Any ideas?
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 6 - Silver

Argh, make that 3x I've done this. And this time, he was definitely Shang Tsung both times *not his morph*, fatality, still not appear and went on to Goro. :'(
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    [

Lvl 7 - Gold

you are aware that you cant lose any SINGLE round of any fight up to shang.... I used sheeva and did the glitch where when you grab the opponent twice early they wont get back up for the teleport stomp. I dont know if the komplete ed has anything to do withit though.

You weak azz niggs

I had no problems with the trophies and I have the Komplete editon. You're not doing something right.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have beaten everyone without losing a fight up until Shang Tsung, and if I failed, I did the 'finish him' restart trick, and still had 0 losses. I have read that you don't need to fatality everyone beforehand, so maybe if i fatalitied everyone?
    Far as I know you have to defeat everyone else up until Shang Tsung, get a double flawless victory on him, fatality him. And according to the guide, it has to be in his own form, not a morph. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?
    [

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

When you do the Fatlality to Shang Tsung he cannot be trasformed and has to be his original self or it will not count, also make sure you are set to 2 rounds and pay extra attention to your health, he may have done chip damage and you didnt realize. If you are doing everything right then the only thing i can say is delete the install file and then reinstall to see if that helps.

Sig By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 6 - Silver

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that sorry. I am on 2 rounds of 30 seconds. And it has come up with 'kratos wins. flawless victory. fatality' so i know chip damage isn't the problem. Only thing i can think of is the round time not being 90... thanks for the tips though, i will retry the data install. Cheers
    [

You weak azz niggs

Dude, I know. It must be a little tough to to actually play the game

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Dude, I know. It must be a little tough to to actually play the game
    how is putting the timer to 30 seconds 'not playing the game'? :s
    [

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    how is putting the timer to 30 seconds 'not playing the game'? :s
    Well I figure since you got MkvsDC combos so quick, I figure you'd at least figure out this MK. You obviously didn't pay attention to the video.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Obviously. And the DC combos took me ages. But whatever, thanks for the help.
    [