Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Motorstorm rc sucks

This is a discussion on Motorstorm rc sucks within the MotorStorm: RC forum, part of the M; Originally Posted by Bushpig94 When you speak it properly that's what it's called whats properly to you? am i offending ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    When you speak it properly that's what it's called
    whats properly to you? am i offending some of you because i point out some disapoinments and games are meant to be enjoyed if not whats the point then

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    idk where come from idk if you get punished for complaining but whats wrong with complaining once in a while its called freedom of speech
    There is freedom of speech, and then there is being just plain ungrateful. You get a game free, and that game may either be bad or not your taste (the latter in this situation), but it is a free game. Of course you have the rights to complain, but all your arguments falls flat on it's own ass, then it's a free game. If you get an ice cream for free, and it is strawberry flavour, but you prefer chocolate flavour, complaining about the flavour of your free ice cream kinda makes you look like an ungrateful douche... sorry but you do... and I think Bushpig was referring to your grammar.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I know it's free and all but I don't think I'll ever get into this game. I thought this game had MP, if it does the control menus are the worst because I still can't find them

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

Freedom of speech that's always cracks me up when someone posts that. If you have come on here and posted about what you disliked about the game you probably would have started a good post comparing the different racing genres, but coming on here saying the game sucks and it's the worst thing you have ever played - well you see what happened.

I for one think it's a great vita game and I also enjoy trying to beat my friends times like one of the above posters posted.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I was alarmed reading the topic title and was wondering what kind of justification the OP would give... After reading through his/her posts I breathed a sigh of relief.

No menu/UI style sucks more than the Gran Turismo 5 one. The game is great but the menu navigating still shits me...

And in case you're wondering about my stance on Motorstorm RC: I loved the PS3 demo and will probably buy it next week when I add more money to my PSN wallet. It's quite a unique game for me in terms of genre, the only game that I've ever played that I would class in a similar genre was an iOS game (which I don't even remember the name of)...

I am so behind the times ever since I moved out of home (don't want to pay for another internet connection at the place I rent, so I only get internet access when I drive back home on the weekends...). There are so many PSN games I still need to demo and/or buy!

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    There is freedom of speech, and then there is being just plain ungrateful. You get a game free, and that game may either be bad or not your taste (the latter in this situation), but it is a free game. Of course you have the rights to complain, but all your arguments falls flat on it's own ass, then it's a free game. If you get an ice cream for free, and it is strawberry flavour, but you prefer chocolate flavour, complaining about the flavour of your free ice cream kinda makes you look like an ungrateful douche... sorry but you do... and I think Bushpig was referring to your grammar.
    I was referring to the grammar

(was only goofing with the grammar post though)
    Last edited by Bushpig94; 03-11-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Administrator

i didnt know RC cars can drift in real life

INTJ

i like it

only complaint is that the controls could of been better

Quote Originally Posted by Breakpoint View Post
    i didnt know RC cars can drift in real life

i actually bought RC Cars that were made to drift

Possessed

Yeah the menus were designed terribly and the game was super dull. Why would I want to play a simulation simulation racing game? Fucking stupid.
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

Lvl 6 - Silver

ok just because its free i am not gonna complainits the best vita game everand oh boy my grammar skills are terrible i guess i should take some lessons from some of the geniuses in here

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulTorment View Post
    Yeah the menus were designed terribly and the game was super dull. Why would I want to play a simulation simulation racing game? Fucking stupid.
    and who the hell is talking about simulation?

Lvl 9 - Gold

ok just because its free i am not gonna complainits the best vita game everand oh boy my grammar skills are terrible i guess i should take some lessons from some of the geniuses in here
    I think it's more along the lines that some of you don't KNOW what a RC game is, or what RC stands for... REMOTE CONTROL. So it's funny listening to some of you guys/girls bickering about how bad the game is. This is not meant to be a regular Motorstorm game, or be able to give you access to 3rd and 1st person perspective...

It brings back memories from my old arcade days to me . Just with way better controls and graphics. And like I said before, free on the Vita. Fuck yah.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Possessed

and who the hell is talking about simulation?
    You're clearly very slow. RC cars in the first place are a simulation of real cars. A video game of RC cars is a simulation of a simulation. Try to think before you speak, I'm on your side bud.
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I actually thought it was pretty good, to the point where I was constantly retrying the tracks to try and get first place.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

The Bushiest Pig

We're not saying you have to say it's the best game ever, and you can say it sucks, it's your opinion.

But to go on and bitch about a game you got for free ..... well you know how that looks.

Hell in today's world I'd be happy to take free when I can get it.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulTorment View Post
    You're clearly very slow. RC cars in the first place are a simulation of real cars. A video game of RC cars is a simulation of a simulation. Try to think before you speak, I'm on your side bud.
    ok good

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    We're not saying you have to say it's the best game ever, and you can say it sucks, it's your opinion.

But to go on and bitch about a game you got for free ..... well you know how that looks.

Hell in today's world I'd be happy to take free when I can get it.
    whats it to you anyways if it makes me look bad then too bad for me

Resident Deadhead

i concur this was a heaping pile of shit that im super glad was free as opposed to paying for....
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This game is amazing, are you crazy?

Lvl 6 - Silver

not crazy enough to love it if thats what you mean am solely complaining mostly on the controls otherwise its a decent game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12