Pricing in PS Store... Awkward

This is a discussion on Pricing in PS Store... Awkward within the MotorStorm: RC forum, part of the M; So, I'm thinking about getting this game, mostly to play on Vita. I've heard it was a relatively easy game, ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Pricing in PS Store... Awkward

So, I'm thinking about getting this game, mostly to play on Vita. I've heard it was a relatively easy game, and what's not to love about two Platinums for essentially playing the game just once? Anyway, I went to the PS Store just to get the demo to be sure I want to pay ten bucks for the full game without bring able to return it if I dislike it. The regular game is 9.99$. That only included the game, which, again, you can play on PS3 and Vita. But then there's "complete edition" which looks to include the regular game as well as what appears to be DLC, and its only 8.39$. From what I'm reading in the description, no matter the pricing I still get the game on two systems. Does anybody know what's up with this?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

illegal in 9 countries

Read the fine print on the Complete Edition - it should explicitly state something like "by purchasing on PS3 you also get the game on Vita". If not, contact Sony for clarification.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Bob 'n' Becca

Exact words:

"the motorstorm RC complete edition gives you complete access to the entire motorstorm RC festival. This collection includes:

•motorstorm RC both ps3 and vita
    •all of the vehicles from the mischief elite veteran and special collections
    •every track and event from the carnival and pro am expansion packs

buy the motorstorm RC complete edition for ps vita and get the ps3 version AT NO EXTRA COST"

illegal in 9 countries

Problem solved then
    Good price.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Bob 'n' Becca

But no suggestion as to why the price difference?

♚ Overlord ♔

Hi Bob, I recently bought Motorstorm RC Complete Edition. I believe your asking whats the difference between the regular and complete edition. Also asking why the heck is the complete edition cheaper then regular game. Why its cheaper? Who knows. I think they really wanted this game to sell and no one was buying, trust me this isn't a error or anything I payed only 8.39 for the game and all dlc You get over 200 cars, about 140 extra medals to do, and silver trophies to collect. I also saw you mention is was an easy game , I'm my opinion this game is actually pretty difficult "this coming from a racing noob " If your not used to the genre your probably going to have to work for your platinum's cuz the times you have to get are ragequit worthy. Overall this will be a quick plat like 10-19 hours. Quickest was 5 hours The game is ALOT easier if you follow your friends ghost. If you want you can add me and follow mine . I got all medals on every event except hot laps so far. You should also do your best to beat my ghost as well

Good News, Everyone!

Only $8.39 for the coplete edition?

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    Only $8.39 for the coplete edition?
    Or $9.99 for the regular game

Bob 'n' Becca

Thanks, Ace. I tried to buy it last night while I had an Internet connection so I coul play it at work today, but my funds in my wallet were short. I'll have to buy a PSN card. As for it being easy, I read that on a website that was telling me the top five Vita Platinums. That particular site listed this game at number two, just after Uncharted. After playing the demon, I don't think it'll be as easy I imagined as the controls are difficult for me, but for eight bucks I can certainly try at it. Lol. Once I get the game, I'll add you.

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

Just for clarification, is it a sale on the complete edition? Or just a pricing booboo they have refrained from fixing? lol

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

♚ Overlord ♔

Pricing boo boo. They will never know the problem because nobody complains about it

Bob 'n' Becca

I bought the game last night. There's a lot of cars that come with it. Lol.