The Official Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Boosting Thread within the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations forum, part of the N; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 6 - Silver

want to find boosting partner for info card (have 78%), add me. Please no blank requests. PSN ID same as here

Edit: i am not searching anymore, i got the necessary trophy
    Last edited by goldberg_malta; 04-14-2012 at 10:21 AM.

PRO Member

This games is fun and easy not need to boost just keep playing the online mode and u ll definitely complete it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If anyone is still boosting I am in need of some titles and cards. Add moonkeith and I'll be glad to help!
    Epic sig and avy by the one and only Auburn!!
    Sweet platbar by Wadefan1!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im New to all of this. But ima try. Need help For Ninja Info Cards. Im at 75% so i need between 30-40 cards :/ Time zone EST but really im on alot so i can work with anyone. since its alot of cards, im willing to negotiate staggered fights over time periods. PSN: ImmortL_Kakuzu

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieterror View Post
    Im New to all of this. But ima try. Need help For Ninja Info Cards. Im at 75% so i need between 30-40 cards :/ Time zone EST but really im on alot so i can work with anyone. since its alot of cards, im willing to negotiate staggered fights over time periods. PSN: ImmortL_Kakuzu

I think the ninja info cards you get from Ultimate mode? You might get some after you get the online titles though (50 wins & 20 losses)

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well i just went throuhg and did all supports (idk how i missed that, dont ask) so now im at 78%. So close yet so far

EDIT: I now HAVE the trophy and am in no longer need of assistance. thanks

Last edited by Aussieterror; 07-31-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: i have the trophy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

a place in this city where wishes come true

Jonnyzombiesixx I need to boost to get the 80℅ ninja info cards add me or message me just put naruto boost on message don't leave it blank