The Official Naughty Bear Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Naughty Bear Boosting Thread within the Naughty Bear forum, part of the N; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official Naughty Bear Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead to infractions.

Nothing is Implattable, the word itself says I'm plattable.

PRO Member

If anyone is interested in boosting for Chapter 10, shoot over a friend request to me. My PSN ID is Goalminer. I have the platinum for the game, just want to knock these out as well. Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey Im very eager to getting Episode 10 DLC trophies done. I want 100% to be there so message me on psn or here for boosting.

PRO Member

I have the plat for this game, but still willing to load it up, and give someone a hand if they need it. PSN ID: Goalminer, just put Naughty Bear in the friend request line. Good luck!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just need help getting the two multiplayer trophies.

PSN: VCnobody

PRO Member

looking to boost the dlc trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ill be willing to help out with some boosting, i have none of the mp trophys but would just like to see how the online modes go.

not too sure if any of you guys are still playing this or not (and i admit im not too crash hot at this game, lol.) but if ya's need some help i can try and give ya's a hand.

shoot a psn friend req with naughty bear in the description and ill give it my best shot! lol!

my psn is : GriZZlyLiZard

(i dont think u need to put the caps in, but im not too sure)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by GriZZlyLiZard View Post
    ill be willing to help out with some boosting, i have none of the mp trophys but would just like to see how the online modes go.not too sure if any of you guys are still playing this or not (and i admit im not too crash hot at this game, lol.) but if ya's need some help i can try and give ya's a hand.shoot a psn friend req with naughty bear in the description and ill give it my best shot! lol!my psn is : GriZZlyLiZard(i dont think u need to put the caps in, but im not too sure)
    not sure if I did this right or not??? I joined a little big planet page last yr n never really did anything with it lol so I'm new to the whole forum thing. I just bought this game last month cuz it was cheap n looked cute but I've only played it a few times. do u still play it or know if ANYONE does lol I'd like to check out the MP but there's never anyone on!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by roachy1216 View Post
    not sure if I did this right or not??? I joined a little big planet page last yr n never really did anything with it lol so I'm new to the whole forum thing. I just bought this game last month cuz it was cheap n looked cute but I've only played it a few times. do u still play it or know if ANYONE does lol I'd like to check out the MP but there's never anyone on!
    I'll boost with you on it once we finish with Red Dead. I have it but haven't played it much.

She Got Me Up All Night

I'll help if you need it but i'll have to install it

Lvl 7 - Gold

Looking to knock out the two online trophies real quick if anyone is able to help out - PSN - Jmargraves
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 6 - Silver

looking to boost the 2 online trophies... badreligionbomb

Lvl 7 - Gold

hey Badreligion - add me and we'll get them knocked out tonight if you want buddy. PSN: Jmargraves
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey all, just trying to get this one out of the way before they shut down the servers. Shouldn't take long