Results 1 to 15 of 15

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Boosting Thread within the NBA Jam: On Fire Edition forum, part of the N; I am trying to get these online matches for the 2 online trophies if anyone is interested in boosting send ...

  1. #1
    PRO Member
    glogantn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    8

    NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Official Boosting Thread

    I am trying to get these online matches for the 2 online trophies if anyone is interested in boosting send me a friend request with something related in the subject line... thanks
    Last edited by Marccap; 01-10-2013 at 10:57 AM.

  2. #2
    illegal in 9 countries
    ant1th3s1s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ōsutoraria
    Posts
    3,477
    Reputation
    528

    I can help. Add me on PSN.

    PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

  3. #3
    Kronicles of Kup
    paperkup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    5 Points to Gryffindor
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    38

    Add me. PSN ID: karters


  4. #4
    Up the Irons!
    APriceless's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,749
    Reputation
    42

    Add me: APriceless

    I just bought the game.

    Toggle Spoiler


    "Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

    "You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

  5. #5
    PRO Member
    youngbizz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Francisco CA
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    Arena vet trophy pursuing right now anybody on the same path ? Let's jam!
    Subject- jam time lol
    Psn- young_bizz

  6. #6
    Up the Irons!
    APriceless's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,749
    Reputation
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by youngbizz View Post
    Arena vet trophy pursuing right now anybody on the same path ? Let's jam!
    Subject- jam time lol
    Psn- young_bizz
    I'll add you.

    Toggle Spoiler


    "Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

    "You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

  7. #7
    since March '09
    sofakingdank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    15

    there is this dude kiona05(also psn name) who totally helped me boost this game. he has 2 ps3s and 4 controllers. this guy is a hall of fame booster. he just brought his 2 guys in and let me get wins, i got like 4 other trophies in the process. this guy is pretty cool and a hardcore jammer. he told me if i know anyone who needs help to tell them to send a message and he will gladly help out. great guy

  8. #8
    Since Aug. 09
    kiona05's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by sofakingdank View Post
    there is this dude kiona05(also psn name) who totally helped me boost this game. he has 2 ps3s and 4 controllers. this guy is a hall of fame booster. he just brought his 2 guys in and let me get wins, i got like 4 other trophies in the process. this guy is pretty cool and a hardcore jammer. he told me if i know anyone who needs help to tell them to send a message and he will gladly help out. great guy
    why you keep throwing me under the bus bra, dont make me put you back on the bench. or even send you back to the minors. do not msg me for any boosting, hes just mad ive never boosted and he cant gain a trophy without my help.

    Dominate!

  9. #9
    since March '09
    sofakingdank's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    why you keep throwing me under the bus bra, dont make me put you back on the bench. or even send you back to the minors. do not msg me for any boosting, hes just mad ive never boosted and he cant gain a trophy without my help.
    lies, just telling people what you told me

  10. #10
    Up the Irons!
    APriceless's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,749
    Reputation
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    why you keep throwing me under the bus bra, dont make me put you back on the bench. or even send you back to the minors. do not msg me for any boosting, hes just mad ive never boosted and he cant gain a trophy without my help.
    I was excited...

    Toggle Spoiler


    "Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

    "You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

  11. #11
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    juliuspleezer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Terminus.
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    71

    I am looking to boost wins for this but I have a couple questions. I just had a dude quit on me and it gave me a win so wouldn't be a quick way to boost this? Also, does the way the system is set up mean that it has to be done in several sessions? Like I could get all 5 medals today but then I would have to wait for the next session to get more? If you wanna boost today, send me a psn message. I'm 'working' from home this week so it's a perfect chance.

  12. #12
    PRO Member
    glogantn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I am looking to boost wins for this but I have a couple questions. I just had a dude quit on me and it gave me a win so wouldn't be a quick way to boost this? Also, does the way the system is set up mean that it has to be done in several sessions? Like I could get all 5 medals today but then I would have to wait for the next session to get more? If you wanna boost today, send me a psn message. I'm 'working' from home this week so it's a perfect chance.
    You are correct in your assumption... I have noticed that as well and probably is a good way to boost because no one of us is obviously concerned with their record of leaving games early. Also you can only get 5 medals in a Wednesday-Wednesday time period so to get the trophy for 10 medals it needs to be across two different week periods. To boost you need to search for one another and find one another which is kind of annoying but seems to work pretty well if you are doing on weekday mornings. Just coordinate your clicking of search for game and you should have no problem.

  13. #13
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    juliuspleezer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Terminus.
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    71

    Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    You are correct in your assumption... I have noticed that as well and probably is a good way to boost because no one of us is obviously concerned with their record of leaving games early. Also you can only get 5 medals in a Wednesday-Wednesday time period so to get the trophy for 10 medals it needs to be across two different week periods. To boost you need to search for one another and find one another which is kind of annoying but seems to work pretty well if you are doing on weekday mornings. Just coordinate your clicking of search for game and you should have no problem.
    Thanks for the advice man. Is it possible to do any of this through private matches?

  14. #14
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Angusbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    3

    Just looking to get the online wins out of the way. Add me on PSN.
    Credit goes to Wadefan1

    Currently Boosting: GTA IV-Wanted, SOCOM: Confrontation, Resistance 2

    Games Currently Playing: CS:GO, EA Sports Active 2, Beat Hazard Ultra

    Games Soon to Start: Section 8: Prejudice, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Kingdom of Amalur

  15. #15
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    juliuspleezer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Terminus.
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    71

    I changed my mind. I am not going to boost this game because it is so easy to smoke everyone online. I couldn't find a boosting partner so I decided to just start playing online and I went 25-3 yesterday so no worries. After playing the jambots, everything just seems easy now lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO