Is anybody else going to get NBA Live 14?

This is a discussion on Is anybody else going to get NBA Live 14? within the NBA Live 14 forum, part of the N; Like the title says, does anybody else plan on getting the game? It's a PS4 and Xbox One exclusive so ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is anybody else going to get NBA Live 14?

Like the title says, does anybody else plan on getting the game? It's a PS4 and Xbox One exclusive so I do think that there will only be a few of us on here. I'm getting it, I'm an avid NBA Live fan ever since my dad bought NBA Live 2003 for me along with the PS2 on the Christmas of 2002. I was one of the few people that had the NBA Live 10 platinum, but when PSN got hacked I forgot my password and lost all of my platinums. If you're getting this game too; post on this thread or add me as friend on PSN or here. Thanks!

26/26 Platinums
    1/1 PSN 100%'s

Lvl 6 - Silver

sports games suck. theyre always trying to be so realistic, yet the announcers repeat themselves every 10 minutes
    sig by PixieOfDarkness THANX PIXIE!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion bro, but numbers don't lie. They sell and make tons of profit, and this is what gives them the right to create the same game every year and just change the cover of it. It's sad but true with a lot of games nowadays, not just sports.

26/26 Platinums
    1/1 PSN 100%'s

Lvl 5 - Silver

I am tempted to get it but because of the fact that ea has dropped the ball and not released a nba live games in a few years I will probably pass and just stick with nba 2k for now

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, but I've gotten a lot of reviews on how bad 2k was this year. I've never personally played the series for more than 30 minutes so I can't tell. If you do want to switch things up, just send me a request.

26/26 Platinums
    1/1 PSN 100%'s

Lvl 7 - Gold

Was going to get both 2K14 and Live but after watching this, I'm sticking with 2K14

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I saw it last night too, honestly I see nothing wrong with it. The players look like they do in real life and the dribbling is fluid. Also did you see they had the shooting styles and tendencies so crisp from Nash to Melo to Timmy D, to Kobe. I'll get it.

26/26 Platinums
    1/1 PSN 100%'s

Lvl 5 - Silver

It's been a while since I got a new NBA game, but if I get one this year it will be 2K. I haven't trusted Live since Live 07, which I still consider to be the worst basketball game I've ever played.
    "Those who do not show respect will receive none in kind."

Up the Irons!

Yes, but not any time soon because I don't plan on getting a PS4 this year.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah I am getting it as soon as it is released. it will be my 2nd ps4 game that i will get since the other two are delayed until next year. will be getting bf4 and this game.

It's All Spandex!

Ive just purchased this on eBay as it was going cheap so hopefully it will be ok

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I just picked thus up myself. Im not great at basketball games so hopefully I will be decent at it. I would definitely be willing to team up on a few if the online season trophies however

Lvl 4 - Silver

i stopped playing nba games online because all players do is pick in roll. F'N sports games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by LionPharaoh View Post
    Like the title says, does anybody else plan on getting the game? It's a PS4 and Xbox One exclusive so I do think that there will only be a few of us on here. I'm getting it, I'm an avid NBA Live fan ever since my dad bought NBA Live 2003 for me along with the PS2 on the Christmas of 2002. I was one of the few people that had the NBA Live 10 platinum, but when PSN got hacked I forgot my password and lost all of my platinums. If you're getting this game too; post on this thread or add me as friend on PSN or here. Thanks!
    sucks you lost your plat(s) I'm apparently number 16 in the world to plat nba live 10 and yet mysteriously when I check the platinum club on this site it says 0 gamers have completed it....weird....hmmm.....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Ive just purchased this on eBay as it was going cheap so hopefully it will be ok
    Hopefully your Basketball skills are not as shite as your futbol skills mate...damn your total shite at futbol bwhahahahaha

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I know I'm late, but are any of y'all trying to platinum this game? I got it for real cheap in February, and I'm 97% finished. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think the platinum will be unattainable for this year. There's a trophy which involves the player winning an online tournament, but as of January the Online Tournaments will come on and then refuse to work. I've called EA twice, and they're not doing anything critical about it. Sucks, but on the bright side NBA Live 15 is actually looking very VERY promising with the little they've shown us for now.

26/26 Platinums
    1/1 PSN 100%'s