The Official NHL 12 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official NHL 12 Boosting Thread within the NHL 12 forum, part of the N; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Trophy Guide Kitten

The Official NHL 12 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

PRO Member

Ok people, boosting for this game is somewhat simple, but it requires us to have at least two EASHL's going on. I have one created right now that anyone can join called PS3trophies Dot Com. All you have to do is send a request to join. We need someone else though to create a second EASHL so that once one team boosts to the top, the second team can then start their boost to the top after the playoff season.

Post here if you want to join up or if you are making the second team. Add PSN names so friends can also be added easier.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

add me if u wanna boost HuT, my psn is: SilverKiller24.

i need to qualify for the ELITE playoffs, and i want to boost HUT PLAYOFF WINNER at the start of next month. plz add

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I wanna boost as well - taradavic (exactly spelled like that) Ill send you a friend request right now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if anyone wants to boost any trophy il help you as long as you help me add me PSN: RoCkStAr----13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am looking to boost the following:
    Taking Shots (EASHL Goalie Trophy)
    Hats off to you (3 EASHL goals in a row)
    HUT if possible, though I may try to do that on my own

Just add me as a friend and put NHL 12 in the message
    PSN - dman87

Legend...Nuff Said

I play the game so if someone wants a boosting partner let me know.
    Add me: MelegantPrime

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for boosting group to obtain EASHL trophies. If interested and you need help boosting EASHL trophies as well please add me. PSN DirtyDanner please send me a message with NHL 12 Boost in subject line. Thanks

Lvl 4 - Silver

How do you boost the HUT section of nhl 12? i would like to do that if anyone is still interested let me know! psn= wheelerk12

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need a HUT team for that playoff trophy and I need a boosting buddy for all of the online trophies, if you're interested add me. My PSN is onGear

Resident Evil 5 - inFamous - inFamous 2 - Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 12 - Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time - Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Heavy Rain - NHL 10 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception - Resident Evil 4 (100%) - SSX - MLB 12 The Show - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking for people for the Hats off to you trophy. Trying to get something done this week.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im looking for some boosting peeps!! for the HUT PLAYOFF CHAMP trophy, HATS OFF TROPHY as well if any one can help me out i am willing to help them out in return no problem. psn id is abacuz29 send me a friend request and ill add you. for the hats off trophy i need at least 3 people 2 on each team. in club. and for the HUT trophy i need 4 people. i live in calgary alberta and im on everyday on my ps3 from about 1030pm to about 7 am daily. looking forward to boost thanks guys !!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

FYI abacuz, you don't need 4 people for HUT playoff boosting. you can beat the same person 4 times as long as they pick a tournament to play through, instead of play now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to boost the HUT playoff trophy, EASHL Hero trophy, and Every Man trophy. If anyone's still interested, let me know. I'll gladly help out with whatever you need as well. Add me on PSN - same name as on here (RyanJ47)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boost with me, BearyDeadly. Please, I need some help.