Anyone wanna make a GM mode together? (NHL 13)

This is a discussion on Anyone wanna make a GM mode together? (NHL 13) within the NHL 13 forum, part of the N; LMK. Obviously it'd be for fun and for trophies. But more for the fun cuz this plat is impossible lol....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Anyone wanna make a GM mode together? (NHL 13)

LMK. Obviously it'd be for fun and for trophies. But more for the fun cuz this plat is impossible lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Impossible?

I don't think so.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm defo up for this, I got my copy this morning, loving it, also looking for help with a couple of trophies link me up the details when you have them and anybody looking to boost trophies for NHL 13 pm me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Added mate

PRO Member

Platinum impossible?

This platinum is 10 times easier than the NHL 12 platinum was. You could get this platinum in over half the time it took to get NHL 12s. With a decent boosting group for a few troublesome trophies this would be a walk in the park...

Im already veteran 3 with my EASHL online pro with an A overall rating and way more wins than I need. Getting Legend 1 at the beginning of the life for this game is going like a breeze. Hell, the only hard trophy will be beating one of those NHL moments on superstar difficulty. But even that might not be so bad if its the right moment. I haven't read through them all but some of them would be pretty damn tough on superstar.

But anyway, sorry man Im already in a GM connected league with like 9 other GMs. Its fun as hell though!!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Do the blues challenge on superstar, took me 1 try, you just have to play goalie for 2 minutes. Or do the one where Marian Gaborik is on a penalty shot, you just gotta score.

And obviously I'm over exaggerating when I say "impossible" its just that i, personally, wouldnt spent that much time on 1 game, considering i play nhl, madden and will be hoping back on cod when black ops comes out/

Banned

I really don't like this game mode in the game and there's no trophy that is related to this mode that is unlocked,