Post your final post-game party setup! ^o^

This is a discussion on Post your final post-game party setup! ^o^ within the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch forum, part of the N; My Party and Pics Oliver - Dynamite (Mite), Catastroceros (Dinoceros), Astralynx (Auralynx) Esther - Fluorongo (Drongo), Tundragorer (Mandragorer), Wildwood (Lumberwood) ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Post your final post-game party setup! ^o^

My Party and Pics

Oliver - Dynamite (Mite), Catastroceros (Dinoceros), Astralynx (Auralynx)
    Esther - Fluorongo (Drongo), Tundragorer (Mandragorer), Wildwood (Lumberwood)
    Swaine - Napdragon (Sapdragon), Adamantiger (Clubber Cub), Paleolith (Monolith)

Click on each name to see their respective pictures. Post your party set-up here as well! Ni no Kuni was such a fun game and I had spent a total of 130 hours on it before completing my platinum for it.

If you are looking for one of the best JRPG's in years, look no further. If you liked Tales of Graces f and such, you will love this game too! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Galaxy beauty pirate

Those look nice. I'll start Ni no kuni when I finishe ToGf. I think I really have to get used at the battle system of this game though.
    Sig by Ramon

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Those look nice. I'll start Ni no kuni when I finishe ToGf. I think I really have to get used at the battle system of this game though.
    Thanks! Yes, you really need to finish up ToGF, how far are you in now? Ni no Kuni will be worth the experience, trust me. As for the battle system, it is actually very easy to master once you learn the basics of switching to All-Out Defense and such, and also switching battle tactics (such as switching to 'Do not use abilities' to make your allies not waste MP, etc.). If you ever need any help with the game, do ask me! =3

♚ Overlord ♔

Oliver - Scrapdragon (Sapdragon), Mahanaja (Naja), Dinoceros (Demoliceros)
    Esther - Wildwood (Lumberwood), NightCap (Napcap), Captain WhamTastic (Whambat)
    Swaine -Beam-Man (Tin Man), Destroceros (Dinoceros), Bone Baron (Bonehead)

Posting Picture Link Soon.

I believe this post game party is one of the best one out there for post game.For a number of reasons actually. Beam-man,Wildwood, and Scrapdragon are your tanks most of the time you will get 1,2,3 damaged points even some bosses plus you NEVER DIE. Nightcap is the best overall familiar with the best stats in the game with awesome light/healing skills so I suggest you get him too. Dino's will probably be your powerhouses that basicly end any battle with earsplitter. Bone Baron looks badass and is one of the best familiars post game with amazing stats at max level. Naja is probably the best attacker in the game with swift attacks great for canceling "x5 times per command" he beats puss in every way stat wise. Captain Whamtastic is pure win, not only looking like a boss but having great evasion in your party, spinning attack "3 to 4 per command", and above par stats post game.

General tips are only use the "no abilities" tactic for everyone once you get the ability to all out defense and attack. Ai will waste all of there mp even on the weakest of enemies. Whenever you need to heal use all out def! all your party members will be defending and healing at the same time! Important:
    ALWAYS MAX OUT YOUR MAIN GUYS BEFORE MORPHING! When your in main game still you should morph your familiar after you have obtained all tricks in that form or else you my miss a trick or be rolling will a mite till end game.

I'm a little over 90 hours now and I'm still loving ni no kuni! Note that most of these guys can't be useful till end game and sapdragon isn't even unlocked till that time. The familiars I used for the main game are:

Oliver
    - Dynamite (Mite) or Batterhorn (Little Bighorn) , Mahanaja (Naja), Puss in Boats (Purrlioner)
    Esther - Wildwood (Lumberwood) or Underripe Buncher(Green Buncher), Grimray (Hooray), Fluorongo (Drongo)
    Swaine -Beam-Man (Tin Man), Triumpphant (Inphant), Aye Aye Catacher(thumbelemur)

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Nice, you certainly put a lot of thought into your party set-up! Looking forward to your pictures as well.